Panoramic Caldera View Villa with Pool Spa Jacuzzi
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Oia villa description
Golden Sunset over the Aegean, breathtaking views of the cliff & the volcano Island, delicious local breakfast, served on every day’s bases at your private patio, whilst looking at the endless blue … these are just few details that will become a jewel of all the worthless memories & experiences, like memorable treasure that you take and keep with you forever.
• Villa can easily accommodate up to 6 persons
• Panoramic 180 degrees view of the Caldera, volcano and Aegean Sea
• 90 square meters villa
• 25 square meters private terrace
• Located on the highest point on the cliff with no steps
• Handicap/wheelchair accessible
• Two separate bedrooms, one with a Queen size bed and the second with 2 single beds
• Open plan large living room and a dining room designed for comfort
• Each bedroom has an A/C unit
• Fully equipped kitchen / coffee percolator
• 5 burner electric touch pad hotplates
• Large bathroom with bathtub
• Bathrobes & slippers
• Comfort amenities
• Steam room
• Private balcony
• Private outdoor Pool-spa Jacuzzi
• Master bedroom with Satellite TV and DVD
• TV home cinema, stereo CD system
• Free Wi-Fi internet access
• Continental breakfast and a selection of traditional Greek specialties
• Two (2) Safety deposit boxes
Special occasions can be arranged and catered on the terrace such as weddings, vow renewals, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
Keywords: Luxury, Cliff, Oia, Caldera view, volcano view, private
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Clothing Optional/Nude Sunbathing Nearby
- Smoking Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- steam room
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Water View
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Private & Semi-private bout tours to the volcano, hot-springs, Red beach & White beach. Tailored tours can bring you to any of the Greek Islands you have ever desired. Santorini is very famous for the wines, carrying some of the most important awards, for the local wines, in the world: wine tasting, local cuisine cooking classes & much more can be arranged upon your arrival -privately or semi-privately. Donkey ride to one of our old ports is a must! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Relaxing on Santorini
Relaxing on Santorini
We had a fabulous time on Santorini thanks to Alexander's. Every morning was delightful with white table cloth breakfast service overlooking the water and the caldera. The suite was gorgeous and roomy and decorated with antiques - you would never know you were in a hotel. The staff at the hotel were very attentive to our needs. Though we were there off season, there was plenty to see and do. I would highly recommend this location as is has the best views and is sheltered from the wind. Bonus, no steps!! Thank you Alexander, we hope to meet again.
- Guest Gov (Victoria, BC Canada)
- Date of stay 03/19/12
- Review Submitted 04/05/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
11 January - 30 April 148 euro 1 May - 15 May and 11 October - 10 January 2013 168 euro 16 May - 31 May and 26 September - 10 October 228 euro 1 June - 30 June and 16 September to 25 September 375 euro 1 July - 15 September 430 euro The rates are per night for 6 persons
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Santorini National Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Baxedes, Paradisos at 0.18 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Anemomilos Taverna at 0.06 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
Why the Owner Chose Oia:
We offer complete privacy in the main heart of our magnificent love Island, which most of the world knows as 'Santorini Island'! Unforgettable Sunsets, timeless views to the Caldera & volcano Island. Our Villa is located in the quiet center of Oia village, just few minutes walking distance from the busy main street, art galleries, boutique shops, restaurants & etc.
- Primary: +30 6973753287
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private Hot-tub Jacuzzi for enjoying the most memorable views ...
Master bedroom holds a Double bed
Bathroom with bathtub & steam sauna
Spacious living room area
Fully equipped kitchen with dinning area
Breakfast served right on the table of your private patio
Caldera under the moon light ...
Uninterrupted view of the famous Caldera ...
Second bedroom holding two single beds
Living room, connected with fully equipped kitchen
Special moments ...
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 16, 2013