Perdido Key Gulf Front 1 Bedroom Condo
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Perdido Sun condo description
This unit features a large bedroom with a King bed, attached bathroom with bathtub, and vanity area. There is an additional half bath in the hallway. A lovely open floor plan allows you to use the kitchen while still enjoying a Gulf Front view through the floor to ceiling glass door and windows in the living room. The living room has a queen sized sleeper sofa. Through the glass door you'll find a large balcony overlooking the pools, hot tub, and Gulf!
Keywords: Fully furnished, heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, hot tub, large lobby with staff, centrally located, family oriented, Perdido Sun, condominium, close to Gulf Islands Seashore, Naval Aviation Museum, historic Pensacola Lighthouse, golf, restaurants, historic Pensacola, fishing, para-sailing, outlet shopping
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen size
Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Workout room and meeting room available.
- Video Library:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- This rental is on the Gulf of Mexico with beach access & only 2 minutes from the Gulf Islands National Seashore. There are plenty of fun outdoor activities beside just enjoying the gorgeous white beaches! There are several places to grab a charter for in-shore or deep sea fishing. You can even catch a ride on a para-sailing boat to get an aerial view of the beach! The condo located within 2 miles of two different golf course/country clubs. In case you get too much sun or want to see what else the Pensacola area has to offer, check out the variety of other options we have including: Just a 15 minute drive gets you onto NAS Pensacola, home of the Blue Angels and the National Museum of Naval Aviation, a free attraction that is a must see! Across the street from the museum is the history Pensacola Lighthouse, located right on the water, climb to the top and experience amazing views of the entire area Within about a 15 minute drive the other direction there is a zoo (the little zoo that could) and water/amusement park (Waterville USA). A little past the zoo and water park enjoy some outlet shopping at the Tanger Outlet Center. If you want to go a little farther, about a 25-30 minute drive gets you into historic downtown Pensacola, America's First Settlement. For food, there are several restaurants located very conveniently to the condo. The number one recommendation is Fisherman's Corner, a small local restaurant located under the Theo Baars' Bridge just off the Key, be sure to call ahead for seating! Another great place for fresh seafood is Triggers restaurant just down the road on Gulf Beach Highway. There is also The Sunset Grill, located on Perdido Key, there is no better location to grab a po-boy and enjoy a beautiful sunset on the water. For a quick sandwich, Hub Stacey's at the point can't be beat, they also offer live music some nights! Another gulf front restaurant that even has a playground for the kids is The Crab Trap....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Minimum 3 days from $112/day to $223/day depending on season plus fees/tax Weekly From $735 to $1456 plus fees and tax. Monthly for Snowbirds in off season Use Booking Code PSN03 unit 414 Call 1-888-475-9051 for Information or to book 24 hours per day or go to http://www.resortquestperdidokeyvacations.com/rental/house.html?ID=3685
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We are fourth generation locals, live nearby, and bought this unit after much thought and study. Unit is managed by ResortQuest- their office is within site of unit about 2000 feet away. We chose them because of proximity and full service for you. They take care of everything and anything you need!
Why Perdido Sun:
Perdido Sun is well maintained and managed by an onsite company. The heated indoor pool is great in the winter and for those who like a little less sun. Their family atmosphere and proximity to tons of activities are unbeatable! Perdido Sun also features a meeting room and workout room.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The unit is located on the 4th floor, high enough to get a great view of the Gulf, yet low enough to maintain perspective. The unit is nicely outfitted, tile floors, open floor plan, and located conveniently next to the elevator. We just booked a couple to stay for 2 months who stay in Perdido Sun every year, are familiar with all the units and chose ours! Also, having the management company on call assures all renters that in the unlikely event of a problem someone is easily available 24hrs/day.
- Primary: 888-475-9051
Links to more information:
View From balcony of Unit 414 Perdido Sun-More pictures on Website links
Blue Heron looking for dinner
Parking Lot and Shopping Center across Street
Living Room looking toward front door
Panorama from unit showing sunrise pools and hot tub as well as beach
View of Condo from Beach
View of Gulf from Balcony of Unit
View of windows in living room, both overlooking Gulf
View down the island from the balcony
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 31, 2013