Beach Front 'Parrotdise' Private with Beautiful Sunset Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sunset Beach condo description
We offer beautiful beach front views access of the Gulf. You can see and hear the waves splashing on the beach. We have beautiful sea birds, parrots, and dolphins to watch form our private deck and from our beautiful white sandy beach. You can walk 2 to 3 miles in each direction for those who like to enjoy quiet and beautiful walks. Or you can sit in the sun or shade to read or just relax in the sun.
.Located centrally to a vacationer's delight. Restaurants and night life within walking distance. Tampa International Airport as well as Busch Gardens, Lowry Park Zoo, Hard Rock Cafe, Channel Side and the Florida Aquarium are only 30 minutes away. We are located just 90 minutes away from Orlando's Disney World, Epcot, MGM, Sea World, and Universal Studios. Sports fans - we are only a few minutes away from Tropicana Field as well as 30 minutes from Tampa Stadium and the Ice Palace and Tampa's historic Ybor City for dining and shopping. Beach trolley for those who do not drive. We have churches, supermarkets, drugstores, fine dining, and night life all within walking distance. At historic John's Pass, only two and one-half miles away, you will find gourmet restaurants, deep-sea fishing, shopping, and day cruises. Only a short 15-minute drive to downtown Saint Petersburg for a day at the pier and shopping. The famous Sunshine Sky-way Bridge is within 15 minutes. Central air conditioning, TV, cable TV, VCR, full kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, ice maker, cooking utensils provided, linens provided, washer, dryer, charcoal grill (BBQ), non-smoking, private deck, patio with picnic tables.
Our area has much to offer vacationers, such as: hiking, biking, golf, tennis, fitness centers, gym, miniature golf, amusement parks, fishing, wildlife viewing, shopping, restaurants, live theater, cinemas, museums, sightseeing, swimming, snorkeling/diving, boating, sailing, water skiing, surfing, windsurfing, para-sailing, jet skiing, & shelling. Treasure Island Golf and Tennis Club is within 3 miles. Centrally located to Baseball Spring Training Camps
Keywords: DIRECT BEACH FRONT, STEPS TO SAND AND WAVES, BEAUTIFUL FLOWER GARDEN, PRIVATE, BEAUTIFUL VIEW, WATCH THE DOLPHINS, WALK THE WHITE SANDY BEACH, WALKING DISTANCE TO FOOD AND MUSIC.
- 600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom has shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- We have so much to offer. A Beautiful beach to walk on for a leisure walk or exercise. Shelling is always a surprise with each tide. Sunbathing on our white sand and playing in the waves. We offer peaceful, relaxing days with mother nature all around. Birds, Parrots, Sea Turtle nests in season, sand sculpturing, beautiful sunsets. Your vacation can be whatever you want it to be on the beach. We have many restaurants to choose from. We have museums, night life, beautiful scenic drives. We are close to many parks and airports. Disney World, Epcot, Lego Land, Busch Gardens. There are so many things to do in our area that you would not run out of things to do. There are also free local beach shuttle transportation for those who don't drive. Especially at night when you want to enjoy the evening without the worry of a car. Leave your work, and cold weather behind. I pride our rental on cleanliness and want you to have a wonderful time. Leave with a smile on your face....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Deck / Patio:
Private area for tenant. Large space with table and chairs provided. Beautiful view of flower garden and beach. Hear and see the waves, watch the birds and dolphins from your private vacation home...moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Walk out the door onto your private deck which overlooks beautiful sunset beach. Located in a very private and tranquil part of the island, you will enjoy a private vacation. Hear the waves from your deck or open the windows at night and let the waves put you to sleep. Hear and see the parrots that visit our trees. We have shade, sun, and serenity to offer. You do not have to cross roads to go to our beach. Walk only 50 feet from the deck directly to the sand and beautiful beach. Glorious sunsets are waiting for you. Natural nature is at your doorstep. Nicely decorated with beautiful bright beachy colors and is very clean comfortable and modern. Bring your clothes and everything else is there for you to use. Hardwood/ceramic floors, with ceiling fans in every room. Non smoking and adults are preferred. You are more than welcome to smoke out on the deck and patio area. There are other 1 bedroom units in the building available. Please feel free to call me for any question. Located centrally to a vacationers delight, Fine dining and beach restaurants and night life within walking distance. Tampa International Airport as well as Busch Gardens, Lowry Park Zoo, Hard Rock Cafe, Channel Side and the Florida Aquarium are only 30 minutes away. We are located just 90 minutes away from Orlando's Disney World, Epcot, MGM, Sea World, and Universal Studios and lego land. Sports fans - we are only a few minutes away from Tropicana Field centrally located to many baseball spring training camps. Only 30 minutes from Tampa Stadium and the Ice Palace and Tampa's historic Ybor City for dining and shopping. Beach trolley for those who do not drive. We have churches, supermarkets, drugstores. At historic John's Pass, only two and one-half miles away, you will find gourmet restaurants, deep-sea fishing, shopping, and day cruises. Only a short 15-minute drive to downtown Saint Petersburg. The famous Sunshine Sky-way Bridge is within 15 minutes. Our area has much to offer vacationers, such as: hiking, biking, golf, tennis, fitness centers, gym, miniature golf, amusement parks, fishing, wildlife viewing, shopping, restaurants, live theater, cinemas, museums, sightseeing, swimming, snorkeling/diving, boating, sailing, water skiing, surfing, windsurfing, para-sailing, jet skiing, & shelling. Treasure Island Golf and Tennis Club is within 3 miles. .....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Get away to the beach!
Get away to the beach!
Beautiful location! The sunsets are magical. Everything is there. Just relax.......
- Guest Randall H.
- Date of stay 11/03/13
- Review Submitted 11/14/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank you for celebrating your anniversary at our beach front rental. It was so nice to meet both of you and we look forward to you returning again in the near future.
We wanted a one week getaway for our anniversary and couldn't have found a more perfect location. The rental was immaculate. We could tell right away that it is well cared for. The location afforded us to walk the beach to a couple of local restaurant/bars. The beach was not crowded, people were extremely friendly and the view was spectacular. The dolphins passed by twice a day. Once in the morning and then again in the evening. We would definite consider another stay at this location. As much as it pains me to give away the location of a treasure, I felt the need to sing its praises as I feel too many people tend to post the negative and not the positive. Highly recommended!
- Guest Cheryle N. (Rockton)
- Date of stay 10/31/13
- Review Submitted 11/08/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thank you Cheryle for your review. We try really hard to please our guest. You and your husband were so very nice and I hope you can return again soon. We appreciate you treating our rental as if it was your own.
What a fantastic place! Our room was on the second floor and the perfect size for two people. Modern kitchen and bath, hardwood floors, and laundry. Most importantly a wonderful, roomy deck overlooking the beautifully landscaped patio area and beach. We were lucky enough to see a sea turtle nest hatch on our first night there, a truly unforgettable experience! Treasure Island is such a lovely place to vacation, especially if you enjoy wildlife. We saw tons of birds, dolphin, manta rays, fish, and I came home with a basket full of seashells. There are a lot of good restaurants within a few miles of the condo and Caddy's, a beach bar & restaurant, is a short walk down the beach. (Great grouper sandwich.) This area is so close to St. Pete and Tampa that you can never run out of fun stuff to do. We visited the Dali museum, Cigar City Brewery, Ybor City, and paddle boarded in Fort Desoto. We were already planning our next vacation here before we left.
- Guest Allison (NYC)
- Date of stay 08/18/13
- Review Submitted 08/30/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
Wonderful and relaxing beach front
Wonderful and relaxing beach front
Great communication with the owner - everything exactly as described or better. Perfect place for a getaway - right on the beach with easy access to Tampa and St Petersburg. Beach is tranquil and uncrowded - and just steps away from the condo. Paradise!
- Guest Lyn (Dallas)
- Date of stay 08/08/13
- Review Submitted 08/30/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
Great location; very relaxing
Great location; very relaxing
I recently stayed here with my two small children and had a vacation to remember. The room was clean and sufficient for two adults and two small children with all of the necessary amenities (washer, dryer, stove, oven, fridge, cable TV, etc). The backyard was large with beautiful landscaping and much needed shade from large trees. Extremely important during the July heat. The location couldn’t be better. Sunset Beach is a hidden jewel that provides a great local vibe. The rentals are right on the beach, but sea grass provides privacy to the renters. Caddy’s, a great beach bar and restaurant, is only a couple hundred meters walk along the beach. There are great restaurants a few miles away; to include the VIP Lounge and Mexican Restaurant, Treasure Island (awesome food); The Frog Pond, St Pete Beach (huge breakfasts); and O’Maddy’s, Gulfport Beach (hidden jewel with awesome food in an artsy small beach town – my favorite). I had a great time and plan on renting here again. I also want to provide a “shout-out” to the owners, who were very flexible while working with me due to my constantly shifting dates.
- Guest William P.
- Date of stay 07/08/13
- Review Submitted 07/29/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
What a fantastic place....The Photographs do not do the Condo justice....In a nice quiet area , close to all amenities ,apartment is clean and has everything you need for a great Vacation, My wife and I spent endless hours on the deck watching the sunsets and listening to the waves, Thanks also to the owners who were on site to ask any questions...Highly recommended!
- Guest Ged (Scotland)
- Date of stay 05/11/13
- Review Submitted 07/02/13
Love the Beach and Sunsets!
Love the Beach and Sunsets!
Sunset Beach is a great place to stay. We have been back to the "Parrotdise" twice and would recommend it to anyone. The convience to restaurants and shopping is great. Great beach and love the walking to John's Pass. Great shelling and the sunsets are fabulous!!! Condo is very clean and well stocked. Can't say enough about owners, they have always been great and give good suggestions as far as places to eat and actives. Lots to do locally or just "hang on the beach". Thanks for sharing a piece of "Parrotdise" with us.
- Guest Return Renters (Western Springs, IL)
- Date of stay 02/02/13
- Review Submitted 04/30/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway.
We loved the place. It was quiet. The 50' walk to the beach is perfect. There are restaurants, bars, and grocery stores within walking distance. The condo is well maintained. It was the perfect location for our honeymoon!
- Guest Lars (Illinois)
- Date of stay 04/05/13
- Review Submitted 04/18/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, people with disabilities, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
The pictures of this condo do not do it justice!! Very clean, wonderful view and very close to the water...The owner was very helpful and always got back with any questions I had while planning my trip... Never heard any noise from the other units - very peaceful.. Will be back for sure!!
- Guest Amy (IL)
- Date of stay 03/31/13
- Review Submitted 04/12/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Perfection in Parrotdise!
Perfection in Parrotdise!
We loved being VERY close to the water, and the unique lovely little garden that we walked through to get to the beach. JoAnn was so welcoming and had everything we needed! In addition to a well stocked condo, she was very helpful in suggesting restaurants, activities, and anything else we had questions about. Can't wait to go back!!
- Guest Lynn (Ankeny Iowa)
- Date of stay 01/03/13
- Review Submitted 02/25/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Please call or email for weekly, holiday or longer rates. Monthly rates are available. Jo Ann Diaz 813-928-9360 email@example.com
Deposit is due with confirmation letter. When you tell me you want a date reserved, I will email you the confirmation. You send deposit and payment along with the signed and printed copy of the confirmation. Deposit is based on length of stay.
Check or bank transfer. International Bank transfer on request.
No charge card.
Deposit is required to hold the dates you request.
Payment is divided in two payments if dates are confirmed 2 or more months ahead. 1st payment 60 days before arriving, 2nd payment 14 days before arriving. With shorter conformations payment in full 14 days before arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fees $75.00 for week or less.
Cleaning fee $100.00 for more that a week
Tax 12% tourist tax (6% to State of Florida, 1% to Pinellas County, and 5% goes to Tourist tax.)
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: TAMPA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 275 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: ST. PETERSBURG/CLEARWATER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: TREASURE ISLAND GOLF AND TENNIS at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1990
About the owner: My husband and I love to travel, we are in construction and do all our own repairs and cleaning for our rentals. We have 6 grandchildren that live local and we love to share the beach with them. They all are very active swimmers, and into competitive sports.
Why the Owner Chose Sunset Beach:
We chose our Sunset Beach condo because we love the beach and the location it is within 1 hour of our home. Sunset beach is known for its sunsets, the soft white sand and is great for long walks. We have dolphins that swim by daily. We have great sea shell hunting, and parrots that come to our shade trees. You could never be bored. There is wild life abundant. It is a beautiful place to relax and have fun.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We are unique on the beach because we have a beautiful flower garden. We get compliments frequently. The beach side of our property has it's own private walk way to the beach. It is very private, quiet and a great place to relax and read a book. Sitting on the deck drinking your morning coffee and eating breakfast is a great past time. The view of the Gulf is beautiful.
- Primary: 813-928-9360
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Deck view of Garden and Beach. The sound waves can put you to sleep.
Sunset from Deck
Kitchen with granite counter top, with bedroom in back ground.
Living room with deck and garden view.
Bedroom with Queen bed, view through living room to patio.
Beach view of our piece of our 'Parrotdise'. Picture taken at waters edge.
Dolphins at play. Watch the dolphins from your deck or garden.
Just one of the beautiful Sunsets
Garden area showing large private deck on Beach side of building.
You can see the waves from the kitchen.
Living room with Trundle day bed. Trundle pulls out to make 2 twin beds.
Front view of our beach rental
Having fun with sunsets
Remodeled living area.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 29, 2013