Legacy Villas - Luxury Resort Living
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Legacy Villas villa description
This spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath Villa is located behind the gates in Legacy Villas, a highly desireable community that is located against the Santa Rosa Mountains adjacent to the world renowned La Quinta Resort and Hotel. This lower level unit offers an open spacious living area making it perfect for entertaining. The kitchen features granite counter tops beautiful tile flooring and seating at the breakfast counter bar for 2. The living room is charming complete with a fireplace for those cool desert nights and a 55 inch flat screen for quiet movies nights. The open living room leads you in to the dinning area with seating for 6 including large windows with beautiful views. There are 2 master suites 1 is complete with a partial kitchenette, fireplace. Both master suites offer double doors leading you to a patio complete with seating and a private BBQ to take in the breath taking scenery. The large 1.75 master bathrooms include granite counter tops, large linen closets, showers with the1 also including a large tub for relaxation. The sleeping arrangements include 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed and a sleeper sofa in the livingroom. This Villa is convenient located near the Clubhouse, pools and a beautiful fountain adjacent to the patio. Legacy Villas is truly a gem in the heart of La Quinta that feels like a luxury resort. There are 12 salt-water pools (including 2 lap pools), 11 salt-water spas, and 19 fountains throughout the community. An 11,000+ sq. ft. Clubhouse features a state-of-the-art fitness center, meeting rooms, an owner's lounge, large resort-style pools/spas, a water splash play area, BBQ's, cabanas, a hammock garden.
Keywords: Villa, Condo, House,
- 1307 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Equestrian Events
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- You'll be just minutes from championship golf courses, award-winning tennis facilities, nature tours, cultural attractions, great shopping, and fine dining, all set against a stunning natural backdrop of mountains and desert. La Quinta, California is situated in the desert at the base of the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains in the Coachella Valley, just half an hour from Palm Springs. Known as the 'Gem of the Desert,' La Quinta enjoys low humidity and sunny skies year round. With , you'll be ideally situated to enjoy the many attractions of the greater Palm Springs area. Popular La Quinta area activities include taking a scenic ride on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, visiting The Living Desert wildlife and botanical park in Palm Desert, going rock climbing at Joshua Tree National Park, taking a Jeep or horseback tour of the desert landscape, and enjoying the outdoor sculpture, exhibition galleries, and performing arts at the Palm Springs Desert Museum. The Lake Cahuilla County Park features a 135-acre lake surrounded by grass and date palms, where guests of can go hiking, boating, and fishing. The La Quinta Sports Complex on Avenue 50 offers ball fields, playgrounds, and basketball courts while Fritz Burns Park at Avenida Bermudas and Avenue 52 has tennis courts highlighted by a water sculpture. In March, guests of can view the works of 250 North American artists at the La Quinta Arts Festival (760-564-1244) in the charming town center. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
5th yearGuest comment entered by manager
A guest from Portola Valley, CA recommends this vacation rental Our 5th year at Legacy. Good fun.
- Guest John
- Date of stay 07/19/11
- Review Submitted 12/18/12
Legacy VillasGuest comment entered by manager
What a wonderful place to stay. You have surpassed my expectations. The mountains in the morning are wonderful I when for a walk every morning. Visiting from Canada this weather is charming. We will be back.
- Guest Amy
- Date of stay 04/01/10
- Review Submitted 12/17/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
- Cleaning Fee: $175
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Bermuda Dunes Airport at 6.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 10 at 6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Your in La Quinta Everywhere at 1.1 Miles
Why Legacy Villas:
Enjoy the pool and area of La Quinta Old Towne La Quinta is a wonderful spot to have dinner or just a cup of coffee.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Close to shopping, Restaurants, Golf, Tennis,Pool etc. But old world charm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sun and Palm Trees
Room for guests
I love the size of that shower
the pool the sun the life style
Beautiful Arches !
Every detail is wonderful
Relax on the couch with a wonderful TV
Love that TV
Kitchen ready to cook
A bed to relax after a long spa day.
kids love this
Enjoy your morning coffee
Nice big bath and shower
Nice Club House
Pool and mountain views
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Rich