Currently We Are Not Taking Any New Rental Reservations in 2013
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
North Topsail Beach house description
CURRENTLY WE ARE NOT TAKING ANY NEW RENTAL RESERVATIONS IN 2013.
Rental week bookings are already starting to come in for the summer of 2013...! Let me know if I can answer any questions to assist you with making up your mind.
Must be 21+ years of age to rent this property. If you are a group of kids under 21, please continue searching VRBO for a more accomodating property for your vacation. No fraternity/sorrority groups.
Very short and easy stroll over to beach access...
Are you looking for a relaxing vacation at the beach and want to leave the hustle and bustle of the NJ, MD, VA and even the NC Outer Banks area beach communities behind...look no further than North Topsail Beach. This idyllic island beach community is about as tranquil as it gets. This three bedroom, two bath (1,014 sq ft) fully equiped beach house is located on a quiet street tucked away from the road and shaded by trees. You will enjoy lazy days relaxing on the porch swing or catching a nap on the hammock. For rainy days, the ground level (an additional enclosed 1,014 sq ft) and large exterior covered porch is a great place to spend time staying dry and grilling on the BBQ.
This property has been the owner's year round get-away since 1988 and is also offered up for weekly / monthly vacation rentals.
The house sits between two public beach acceses, the closest being a three minute walk to the beach. North Topsail Beach is generally known for its absolutely beautiful and private beaches. It is not uncommon to be separated by 30 yards or more from other people enjoying the sun and surf. It has always amazed me to be able to find my own piece of beach and not be sandwiched up against the masses, like at most other public beaches.
There are no lifeguards and very little beach patrol. Pack a cooler, snacks, chairs and beach umbrella and you'll forget about the stresses of life in the first few minutes.
The Brown Family
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Fantastic expansive coastal wilderness just a short bike ride to the north end of the island that offers remote and secluded exploring opportunities. Whenever we are using this beach house for our own personal vacations, we are basically up there every day exploring the marshes - intercoastal waterway and secluded spots for bird & dolphin watching areas and you will only see a few other visitors up there all day. Truly wonderful and beautiful spot! We take our young kids up there to play in the tidal pools as just after high tide starts receeding. You can drive a vehicle onto the beach up at this north end, but can only go so far before you will need to get out and start hiking due to natural barriers (4WD - low gearing and large tires required...don't blame me if you get stuck in the sand). We ride our bikes with kids in the bike seats up to the top of the island (10 minute bike ride) and then ride on the hard sand next to the water for about another mile (or as far as the recedding tide will allow), then get off the bikes and start exploring on foot. Perfect seclusion awaits...WARNING - Know the tide schedule for New River Inlet and don't get stuck way out in the Marsh with the tide coming in. You are safe to explore once the tide is heading out. Copy and paste this link in your brouser http://www.tides.info/?command=view&locid=12655 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had such a great time!
We had such a great time!
Hello Chris, I just wanted to send you a little note to say thank you for the use of your home. We had such a great time! The weather was beautiful the entire time. We are thinking about staying longer next year. It was so quiet and peaceful. I almost didn't think I was on vacation. Thank you again!
- Guest R. H. (Hampton, NJ)
- Date of stay 06/23/12
- Review Submitted 07/19/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Rental fee for 7 nights (year round) is $750. Additional nights can be added to your vacation for $100ea. Includes housekeeping fee!!!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Beach Looking North
New River Inlet
Bedroom - Queen
4 Mt. Bikes (2 with child seats)
8' x 40' Deck
Kitchen / Dining
TV / DVD / Stereo
Beach Looking south
Bedroom - 4 bunks
Bedroom - Queen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, July 29, 2013