Calm,Quiet Cozy Spacious Vacation Rental at the Jersey Shor
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cape May Point cottage description
Knox Point Cottage is available for Saturday to Saturday rentals
May through October-- with options available for other times.
Weekly Rates in Season--$2900.00 July & August
Weekly Rates $1500.00-Shoulder Season--Months of May-June- Sept&Oct.
with wifi--full Air-conditioning--ceiling fans
and rear deck gas grille outside H/W shower on site parking and much more.
All 4 bed Rooms are at least 12'by14'
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- All Bed Rooms 12`by 14`with closets-
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Child's Highchair
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 8
- Great Family Rental extremely comfortable,Sets up great for two Famlies sharing a vacation,sleeps 6 on each floor with a full bath on each floor ,Huge eat-in Kitchen-Large Living room complete with TV/VCR/DVD-'wifi' for the computer users-strong signal for cell phones--on site parking,rear private outdoor deck--rear yard outside H/C water shower,Central Air-conditioning,ceiling fans in all rooms,large airy Bedrooms with large closets11/2 short blocks from the water,In the center of Birding activity,as well as Monarch Butterflies-a sight to behold, walking distance to the Cape May Lighthouse and hawk watch platforms overlooking the water....moreless
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- The Hub of the Birding world in the Northeast--56 species seen and recorded from the rear deck of the building--Monarch Butterflies abound in the early fall on their way south for the winter.concerts on the circle at the Point just 11/2 short blocks away--Great Country stoer on the circle--Churches for all people within walking distance--Volleyball on the circle as well as frisby.Cape May Point is uniquitly beautiful all year round.Quiet and serene and yet a short drive to 4 star restruants in Cape May....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
What a great week at the shore! Cape May Point is the Jersey Shore's best kept secret. Like traveling back in time. We arrived to a band concert in the park our first night. Knox Point Cottage is clean, comfortable and easily accommodated 11 of us. There were plenty of beds, pots and pans and room at the table for all of us. Only a block and a half to the beach. Highly recommended.
- Guest D and R (Green Lane, PA. USA)
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 06/25/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway.
Multi-year repeat renters
Multi-year repeat renters
My extended family and I have rented Knox Point Cottage (KPC) for 14 years now, with only one unfaithful year when we tried Betthany Beach, MD. Our children will not even allow discussion of another location. The house is great, with 2 bedrooms and a bath on each floor - perfect for 2 families with kids. The living room is a tad small for a full house of people, but the kitchen is HUGE!, perfect for big memorable family meals. Lots of assorted pots, pans, bowls, & utentials for cooking. The bdrms, living room & stairs are carpeted, which keeps the house quiet, for a great nights sleep. Washer& dryer means you can pack less clothes for the week. Cape May Point is a very quiet community. Think "Mayberry RFD meets the ocean". The beach is beautiful (watch for the dolphins in the evening). The sunsets over the bay are breathtaking. There is small fee for an adult beach pass, $15 /week, kids free. But there are very professional life guards keeping everyone safe. If you are looking for amusement parks and jet ski rentals, stay elsewhere- its all about the beach here. Bring the beach umbrella, fishing rods, boogie boards, coolers, bikes and kites. KPC provides beach chairs. There are wooden walkways through the dunes, no boardwalk or businesses at the beach. There are few amenities in CMP - Churches, small general store, some souveniershops at Sunset beach. Drive over the canal towards the ferry terminal for the supermarket, and into Cape May City for shopping, ice cream & dining. And yes, we will be making it 15 years in 2012.
- Guest FJC (Northern Virginia)
- Date of stay 07/17/11
- Review Submitted 07/10/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
$2800.00 Weekly Rate Sat.to Sat in Season--July & August $1400.00 Weekly Rate Sat.to Sat. Shoulder Season May-June-September & October $350.00 Security,Cleaning and Damage Deposit Renter supplies Linens and Towels& Wash Cloths 2PM Check in---10 AM Check out--Keys picked up and returned at Property
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Atlantic City at 40 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Cape May/Lewis Ferry at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: New Jersey(Garden State Parkway) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Cape May at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cape May Golf Course at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1997
- Primary: 609-972-9648
- Secondary: 800-694-5087
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Quiet, comfort in the most tranquil setting in Cape May County, New Jersey
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, October 21, 2013