Vermont Country Estate Situated Over the Mad River
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Waitsfield house description
One of a kind location situated 23 feet above the Mad River. Minutes from Route 100, but so secluded you will find yourself immediately at peace once you hear the Mad River's soothing waters. The house boasts marble and granite bathrooms, Brazilian cherry floors, sunken living room with wet bar, dramatic wrap around deck seated over the river, perennial gardens, park like back yard with a fully furnished 90' long patio. The well equipped kitchen has granite counter tops, all appliances and cooking tools , eating area with large oval table, formal Dining Room, 720 sq fool living room and separate television/sitting room. Laundry room and expansive hallways.
High speed wireless, Satellite television, Washer/Dryer.
Location: If you have never seen New England, you are missing one of Mother Natures miracles. This house is the perfect setting to see Northern New England with all the comforts of home. It is large, but cozy with great places to sit and view the river or read a great book.
There are unlimited day trips from this central Vermont location- scoot up to Montreal for a feel of Europe, drive for the afternoon to Woodstock or Middlebury and understand why Vermont is so special.
Hike the mountains, cycle in some of the best terrain around, or just grab a cup of coffee and watch the river flow by.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- The bedrooms are separated into two wings. River Wing: Master bedroom with connected bath, separate tub, shower room. The other two bedrooms in the river wing have a queen bed in one room and a double bed in the other room. These two bedrooms share a half bath and the tub shower room. All bedrooms have river views. Garden Wing: Two bedrooms- one with a queen bed, the other has two twin beds and a trundle bed. The two bedrooms share a full bath with marble floors that overlooks the courtyard and river. Marble floored powder room at the base of the circular stairway leading to living room and upstairs of river wing. Master bath has granite counter top, wood and granite floors, free standing brass pedestal sink, warm wood floor and surrounded on two sides by floor to ceiling French windows over the river. Half bath in River Wing has granite countered bath overlooking river. Garden Wing has full bath with marble floor, faux painted walls with views of courtyard and river....moreless
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Water View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mad River Vally is an uniquely picturesque valley set between two mountain ranges in heart of Vermont. The valley is intersected by the Mad River and the home of two major ski resorts- Sugarbush and Mad River Glen. The Valley, as it is called, is 3.5 hours from Boston, 1.5 hours from Montreal and surrounded by Woodstock, Stowe, Waterbury (Home of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream), and Burlington. The Valley offers a Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, a world class Soaring Center, 2 tennis resorts, horse back riding, mountain biking, hiking, swimming, kayaking, tubing and just about any other outdoor activity you can name. The Fall Foliage is breath taking as it lights up the mountain side and highlights the river. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$7500 per week/Holiday $850- $1100 nightly depending on the season. Rates May be negotiable depending on your length of stay & the size of your party. Holiday rate is $7500.00 per week.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
View of the house from the private Mad River
Private beach, with plenty of beach chairs
Kitchen and eating area
Hallway to Dining Room
Stairway from Living Room to kitchen wing
Master Bath overlooking river
Mad River bends at the house- great swimming holes
View of back yard patio- seating for 14 at least
Dining Room overlooking the backyard
Wet bar in Living Room
View of house from Backyard
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
5 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.