Large House: 2 Masters, Sleeps 11 or More Pet Friendly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
This luxurious, large four bedroom, three and 1/2 bath, Caribbean-style home is just a five minute walk from the spectacular Gulf of Mexico. This beach compound is approximately 3100 square feet of relaxing comfort and is located in Rosemary Beach. The Carriage House is approximately 750 square feet and is available for an additional fee..
The upstairs kitchen, dining and living area is completely open and spacious. This room is ideal for family and friends to spend quality time together and not feel cramped. The kitchen is a gourmet-chef's dream with a Five- Star cook top, oven and is fully-equipped with state of the art stainless appliances including a free standing ice-maker. This room is 47 ft. long and 27 ft. wide with 13 ft. ceilings.
The entertainment center hosts a High Definition Television with a Boze DVD and surround-sound system system. You also have access to two small and one large outdoor balcony. Walk out onto the larger porch and enjoy your morning brunch or evening dinner on casual outdoor furniture.
The bedrooms are all located on the first floor and very spacious. They have ten-foot ceilings, each with it's own ceiling fan. The master suite has a queen size bed, and a large bathroom with a walk-in shower. Bedroom two is next to the Master and has a queen size bed and shares the hall bath room. Bedroom three has two twin beds and also shares the hall bath room. The second Master Bed Room has a double bed and has its own full bathroom with a tub and shower.
There is a bunk room on the third floor which sleeps 3, along with a sitting area.. Pets are allowed with an additional deposit and for the enjoyment and health considerations of all our guests, smoking is not permitted in the house.
You may wish to enjoy the convenience of our outdoor gas and charcoal grill or you may choose to dine in one of the areas many, fine restaurants. For desert, you can stroll to Rosemary Beach (Sugar Shack) for ice-cream.
The large back yard is fenced for privacy. It has a hot tub, cooking area with table and chairs. The INDOOR HEATED POOL, the three outdoor pools, fitness facility, multiple playgrounds, childrens' play fountain, town restaurants, shops, and the beach are all close enough for children to reasonably walk.
Keywords: Rosemary Beach, Large Cottage, Priviate House
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 11-15
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- LARGE FENCED IN BACK YARD
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- On-Site Golf Cart Rental Available. Cruise the Emerald Coast 30-A Scenic route from Rosemary Beach to Destin in a custom street legal LSV. Turn heads in this Black 2012 E-Z-GO Valor Luxury 4 seater Golf Cart that features not only all safety features (wind shield wipers, turn signals, horn, and seat belts) but all the loaded extras such as chrome/black aluminum wheels, black seat covers w/ white racing strip, extended roof (to provide sun/rain protection for rear seat passengers) and the rear seat converts to a cargo bed for added flexibility for carrying larger loads. The cart is also gas powered so you don't have to worry about charging it every evening or being concerned with getting stranded due to dead batteries. Riding in luxury is not the only perk of renting this cart...I'm certain you will be pleased with the mobility and the ease of parking when traveling to the beach, community pools, restaurants, shopping, and any other attraction you desire to visit during your stay. For you Dad's that are tired of feeling like a pack mule every trip to the beach..this is your answer to feeling like your on vacation rather than being at work.You can effortlessly haul those HEAVY COOLERS,chairs,radios,and the fifty million beach toys the kids insist on taking and still have room for the wife, kids, and grandma/grandpa to ride too. For the Ladies..Grab you man and a bottle of wine ( but not to much..same laws apply as in a regular vehicle) and enjoy the romantic picturesque sunset with your significant other and make memories that will last a lifetime. Or..you can just go Shopping! Sorry Kids..you don't get to drive but getting chauffeured around by Mom and Dad can be just as much fun. (SEE PICTURES) Rental Rates Are As Followed: Daily Rentals 1 to 3 days - $90 per day 4 to 6 days - $70 per day Weekly Rentals The weekly rental rate is $500. Additional days are $70 per day. These Prices Are Lower Than Any Other Local Rental Companies For CUSTOM CARTS Due To This Being An On Site Rental And Therefore I Don't Have Any Expenses Or Overhead Relating To Delivery. Call: Jeremy @ 404-569-4754 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OTHER ACTIVITES AND EXCURSIONS: SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS, SPORT FISHING, BOTTOM FISHING, FLAT FISHING, DOLPHIN TOURS, SHELL ISLAND TOURS, SUNSET CRUISE PROVIDED BY ' BLUE WATER CONNECTION'. BLUEWATERCONNECTION.COM...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I have stayed here many times, as well as the carriage house, and I hope to stay many more times! Everything is clean and the owner supplies many amenities that are above and beyond the normal "rental". My grandchildren loved the big back yard and the "bunk room", they called it their fort! The hot tub in the courtyard was the "adult" fort and we enjoyed it every single night. I would recommend this home to anyone and hope they enjoy it as much as we do.
- Guest DD (Camilla, Ga)
- Date of stay 02/14/13
- Review Submitted 03/06/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, people with disabilities, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, pet owners, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Amazing Vacation Home
Amazing Vacation Home
I have been going to Rosemary Beach for many years. Stayed in many places. This home truly felt like a home away from home! The golf cart made for easy transport to the beach, the owner provided bikes, umbrellas, rafts, etc. There is a hot tub, barbeque and the ability to have our dog play in the backyard with the kids since it's fenced in and there is a secure gate. We loved breakfast on the front balcony and wine and cheese there in the evening. The home is comfortable and we all had nice privacy in our own rooms..The kids especially loved the little loft beds at the tip top of the house. They definitely didn't want to leave..neither did we..We will be back here often for a visit!
- Guest Lisa (New Orleans)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 02/20/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, pet owners, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Spring 03/01/12-05/25/12 $3200/wk, Summer 05/25/12-08/04/12 $3600/wk, Late Summer 08/04/12-09/04/12 $3200/wk, Fall 09/04/12-10/31/12 $2800/week, Winter 10/31/12-03/01/12 $2800/wk Christmas and New years $2800/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2004
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home is conveniently located within a 5 min walk to the beach and 2 mins from restaurants and shopping. Also... The St. Augustine Green is located one block away and is a well known host to many local events such as the annual song writers festival. http://www.30asongwritersfestival.com/ The Annual Songwriters Lineup has included some of the hottest artist/songwriters in the music industry today including Jeffrey Steele, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Fastball, and many more.
- Primary: 850-628-5829
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Hot Tub In Court Yard
Large Room Looking From Kitchen
Sitting area in Court Yard
Front View Of Carriage House
Bunk Beds "Carriage House"
Kitchen Main House "Five Star Commercial Stove/Oven"
GOLF CART FOR RENT
Large Room Looking Toward Kitchen
Sitting Area Under Deck
Looking Down Stair Way From Tower
Stairs Leading to Loft "Carriage House"
Kitchen "Carriage House"
Kyler playing in fountain
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 02, 2013