Kiahuna Plantation: Deluxe Garden View/Monthly Rentals
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:28-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kiahuna Plantation condo description
What makes Kiahuna Plantation special?
• LOCATION: Kiahuna Plantation is located on the sunny southside of Kauai, the “Garden Isle”. It is Poipu's only condominium complex residing on a private, sandy beach. The beautiful blue waters are great for swimming, snorkeling, sunning, surfing, and other water sports. Enjoy complementary chairs and towels at the beach-side activity hut.
• LOCATION: Reminiscent of Kauai’s yesteryear, Kiahuna’s plantation style of architecture is set on 35 acres of lush tropical gardens and beautifully manicured lawns with 3,000 varieties of spectacular tropical flowers, trees, plants along with water lily ponds, and a lagoon.
• LOCATION: Walking distance to beach, shops, and restaurants including on site historic Plantation Gardens restaurant/lounge.
What makes our unit desirable?
• VIEWS: Expansive views of a spectacular cactus garden from the spacious private lanai where you can relax on a lounge chair with a drink or have a meal at the outdoor table.
• LOCATION: Quiet & scenic Building 38 sits directly over the beautiful Moir Cactus garden and is set away from the street yet is still close to the beach, shops & restaurants.
• AMENITIES: Full kitchen, new televisions in the living room & bedroom, in-room safe, 24 hour front desk service.
• PRICE: We offer reasonable rates that include maid service.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Dialup Access
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Tennis (free for guests)
ReviewsWrite a review
March Kauai Joy!
March Kauai Joy!
Working with Chris was a delight...easy and very good communicator. Lovely condo with great view. What great grounds of the Plantation with the ocean just a few steps away! We'd go back. Thanks, Chris!
- Guest john/sue (USA)
- Date of stay 03/01/12
- Review Submitted 04/05/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thanks so much for the nice review John! Hope you do come back and stay. Sincerely, Chris
Calm and wodernfull
Calm and wodernfull
We - couple from Germany - stayed t this condo in january an we really liked all about the condo itself and Kiahuna Plantation as a whole. Quiet, comfortable, beautiful beach, shops and restaurants nearby. Special thanks to the owners, Chris an Drew, who were very helpful, not only by letting share their condo, but also helping us find a hotel in S. Francisco.
- Guest Uschi & Ernst (Cologne, Germany)
- Date of stay 01/22/09
- Review Submitted 04/03/09
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 31 nights or more: $100 Nightly; 60 nights or more: $100 Nightly
Feb 1 - Feb 28
28 night min stay
- Tax Rate 13.416%
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (415) 648-7499 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Picture Yourself On This Beach! Kiahuna Plantation Resort Beach
View from Spacious Lanai of Unit 309
Living Room w/Couch Bed (Lanai w/lounge chair & table on R side & tv/dvd on L)
Dining Room with Plantation Shutters
Path to the Beach Through Beautifully Manicured Orchid Garden
Monk Seal enjoying the beach at Kiahuna Plantation
Fun Pool area - Slide,Hot Tub, Shallow Area & Bar/Food Adjacent
Relax in the Condo Overlooking the Sensational Moir Gardens
Resort Beach - Kiahuna Plantation
View of Building 38 overlooking beautiful Moir Cactus Gardens
Kitchen area with new appliances
King Bed with new bedding
Relax on the Lush Green Lawn by the Beach - Towels & Chairs Complimentary
Enjoy Spectacular Sunsets at the Beach on Property - in season see whales.
Tennis Anyone? Swim or Eat Afterwards as Pool & Restaurant are Right There.
Rainbow view from the lanai at your Unit 309 in Building 38
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Friday, July 26, 2013