Collins Lake Resort - Stay 2 Night Get 3rd Night Free!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Government Camp chalet description
Forget about your worries when you stay in this spacious, light-filled, end-unit chalet with views of Tom Dick peak! Sleep six guests comfortably in this spacious three bedroom unit. Amenities include hi-speed wireless internet, 37' wide screen television fashionably located on floor to ceiling rock fireplace and a TV in each of the bedrooms. You’ll have to leave Fido at home though because this unit is not pet-friendly.
Located in the heart of Government Camp, Collins Lake Resort® features a year-round outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, leisure pool, sauna and is walking distance to Government Camp shops and restaurants.
Only when you book directly through us at Collins Lake Resort® can you enjoy the many local discounts we offer through our Gold VIP program and our on-site concierge to make sure any needs that arise during your stay are addressed promptly. When you stay with us our on site concierge can assist you with pre-arrival grocery stocking, exclusive area discounts, and more to make your vacation as comfortable as possible.
NEW! During the WINTER Months ** SKI FREE MIDWEEK** Stay midweek and ski free at Mt. Hood Skibowl AND Timberline! Stay for a minimum of two nights between Sunday and Thursday and receive two adult open-close lift tickets per day (per reservation). Tickets are valid Monday through Friday. This offer is not valid Holidays or Weekends. Ask for details!
During the WINTER Months, Collins Lake Resort® guest’s have access to DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS on-site to Mt. Hood Skibowl, Mt. Hood Meadows, and Timberline Lodge. You will also have access to exclusive discounts for Rental equipment, lessons, snowmobiling, tuning services, spa services, tubing, COSMIC Tubing, retail and activities through Mt Hood Adventure!
Collins Lake Resort® guests staying during SUMMER months have access to exclusive discounts to the Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Mt. Hood Skibowl! Discounts for Mountain Bike Rentals, Kayak and Inflatable Canoe rentals through Mt. Hood Adventure, Guided Hiking tours, Whitewater Rafting tours, local Spa Services, local Dining Discounts, and local Retail Discounts.
Book Online--- Prefer to book online? Use the link within this listing!
- 1250 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Towels Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS SOLD ON SITE for Mt. Hood Skibowl, Mt. Hood Meadows and Timberline (Call 503-272-3051 for rates). -- Shuttle Services available to Mt. Hood Skibowl, Mt. Hood Meadows and Timberline (Call 503-272-3051 for schedule) -- Discounts on Mt. Hood Adventure summer and winter activities available. -- Discounts on rentals, lessons, Tubing, ski tuning services, local F&B, Spa services, Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Skibowl and retail. -- On-site Concierge and Front Desk -- On-site Maintenance/IT staff -- On-site Housekeeping staff. Call 503-272-3051 for more information! Collins Lake Resort guests staying during SUMMER months, have access to exclusive discounts on Skibowl's Mt. Hood Adventure Park Passes, Mountain Bike, Kayak and Inflatable Canoe rentals through Mt. Hood Adventure, Guided Hiking tours and Whitewater Rafting tours, local Spa Services, local Dining Discounts, and local Retail Discounts. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Located in the heart of Government Camp, Collins Lake Resort features a year-round outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, leisure pool, and is walking distance to Government Camp shops and restaurants. As a guest of Collins Lake Resort you will have access to the Creekside Lodge Clubhouse and Pool amenities, exclusive discounts for Lift Tickets, Rental equipment, snowmobiling, porch to powder shuttle services and many more! Only 50 minutes from downtown Portland, Collins Lake Resort® has easy access to year-round skiing, cross-country skiing, the summer Adventure Park, mountain biking, hiking, fishing and more....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter: $189 - $289 : Low Midweek Rates - Discounted Lift Tickets to 3 Ski Resorts Spring: $128 - $230 : Low Midweek Rates - Discounts for Longer stays Summer: $179 - $239 : Adventure Park Discounts - Discounts for Longer Stays Fall: $117 - $239 : Discounts for Longer Stays *Rates are subject to change. Additional fees may apply *Holiday Periods have nightly minimums and different rates. *Inquire for long term rentals *No Cleaning Fee! *Rates Include 6 adults and children are invited for free!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: PDX Portland International Airport at 53.2 Miles
- Nearest Train: Hood River Train at 49 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 26 at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Ratskeller at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Hood Skibowl at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Courses at The Resort at The Mountain at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Ratskeller at 0.01 Miles
Why Government Camp:
Located in the heart of Government Camp, Collins Lake Resort features a year-round outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, leisure pool, and is walking distance to Government Camp shops and restaurants. As a guest of Collins Lake Resort you will have access to the Creekside Lodge Clubhouse and Pool amenities, exclusive discounts for Lift Tickets, Rental equipment, snowmobiling, porch to powder shuttle services and many more! Only 50 minutes from downtown Portland, Collins Lake Resort® has easy access to year-round skiing, cross-country skiing, the summer Adventure Park, mountain biking, hiking, fishing and more. **Ask about our Ski Free Midweek Deal**
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
The location of Collins Lake Resort within Government camp is ideal, set among the majestic scenery of Mt. Hood with an abundance of recreational activities for the outdoor enthusiast, yet within walking distance to the town's amenities. Our porch-to-powder shuttle service places you and your family at the ski slopes in minutes. And you can ski down from Timberline via the glad trail and simply walk across the street to your front door. Annual events, shopping, wine tasting and museum exhibits bring relaxation and excitement to a town that offers more than meets the eye. Likewise, live evening entertainment at our local eateries and brew pubs are a great way to complete a long day of fun in the Mt. Hood National Forest. Several ski areas can be found within minutes of Collins Lake Resort, including Mt. Hood Skibowl, Timberline, and Mount Hood Meadows. Other snow parks and ski areas dot the mountainside nearby. With so many options you're sure to find that gentle family slope or the deep back-country powder you crave. Utilize your on demand concierge to schedule a multitude of activities for the whole family. Back country snowshoe or snowmobile trips, summer canoe or kayaking adventures, rock climbing, white-water rafting trips, wind surfing or you can simply relax at the clubhouse pool. Collins Lake Resort is a place to bring your family and loved ones and enjoy togetherness.
- Primary: +1 800-234-6288
- Secondary: 800-234-6288
Living Room with Private Patio
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Guest Bedroom (Queen Bed) with Tv
Private Master Bathroom
Grill on Private Patio
Washer and Dryer in Garage
Year Round Heated Pool and Hot Tub
Welcome to Collins Lake Resort
Cosmic Tubing at Mt. Hood Skibowl - Winter
Gas Fireplace and Flat screen TV
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Dining Room and Breakfast Bar
Private 3rd Bedroom. Bunk with Double on Bottom and Twin on top.
Master Bedroom (King Bed) with Tv
Furniture on Private Patio
Enjoy the forest view!
Heated 2 Car Garage
Guests Favorite- Leisure Pool, our over sized hot tub in the trees!
Over 20 Activities at Mt. Adventure Park
Best place to spend the Holidays!
Mt. Hood Adventure- Our Recreation Outfitters, Tours and Rentals
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 17, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.