Collins Lake Resort- Chalet 11 - W/ Creek View- Discounted Lift Tickets
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Government Camp chalet description
This beautiful mountain themed unit features two private bedrooms and an open den that can sleep eight guests comfortably. Enjoy the wireless internet and cable TV, shuffleboard table, a warm, cozy fireplace and a barbeque and eating area off the back deck overlooking a peaceful creek. This home is just a short walk from all Government Camp has to offer as well as to our own Creekside Lodge Clubhouse with pool, hot tubs and sauna. You’ll have to leave Fido at home though because this unit is not pet-friendly.
Located in the heart of Government Camp, Collins Lake Resort® features a year-round outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, leisure pool, sauna and is walking distance to Government Camp shops and restaurants.
Only when you book directly through us at Collins Lake Resort® can you enjoy the many local discounts we offer through our Gold VIP program and our on-site concierge to make sure any needs that arise during your stay are addressed promptly. When you stay with us our on site concierge can assist you with pre-arrival grocery stocking, exclusive area discounts, and more to make your vacation as comfortable as possible.
Collins Lake Resort® guests staying during SUMMER months have access to exclusive discounts to the Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Mt. Hood Skibowl! Discounts for Mountain Bike Rentals, Kayak and Inflatable Canoe rentals through Mt. Hood Adventure, Guided Hiking tours, Whitewater Rafting tours, local Spa Services, local Dining Discounts, and local Retail Discounts.
During the WINTER Months, Collins Lake Resort® guest’s have access to DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS on-site to Mt. Hood Skibowl, Mt. Hood Meadows, and Timberline Lodge. You will also have access to exclusive discounts for Rental equipment, lessons, snowmobiling, tuning services, spa services, tubing, COSMIC Tubing, retail and activities through Mt Hood Adventure!
During the WINTER Months ** SKI FREE AND SAVE MIDWEEK** Stay midweek and ski free at Mt. Hood Skibowl! Stay for a minimum of two nights between Sunday and Thursday and receive two adult open-close lift tickets per day (per reservation). Tickets are valid Monday through Friday. This offer is not valid Holidays or Weekends. Ask for details!
Book Online--- Prefer to book online? Use the link within this listing!
Keywords: vacation rental, condo, chalet, town home, casa, collins lake resort, mt hood, oregon skiing, Collins lake
- 1250 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS SOLD ON SITE for Mt. Hood Skibowl, Mt. Hood Meadows and Timberline-- Shuttle Services available to Mt. Hood Skibowl and Timberline (Inquire for schedule) -- Discounts on Mt. Hood Adventure summer and winter activities available. -- Discounts on rentals, lessons, Tubing, ski tuning services, local F&B, Spa services, Mt. Hood Adventure Park at Skibowl and retail. -- On-site Concierge and Front Desk -- On-site Maintenance/IT staff -- On-site Housekeeping staff. Collins Lake Resort guests staying during SUMMER months, have access to exclusive discounts on Skibowl's Mt. Hood Adventure Park Passes, Mountain Bike, Kayak and Inflatable Canoe rentals through Mt. Hood Adventure, Guided Hiking tours and Whitewater Rafting tours, local Spa Services, local Dining Discounts, and local Retail Discounts. Call 503-272-3051 for more information!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- This Chalet is located in the heart of Government Camp. During the winter guests enjoy the short walk to Mt. Hood Skibowl, where they can ski all day and all night! There are also two other Ski Resorts just a few miles away. During the summer enjoy the hiking trails that will take you to beautiful Mirror Lake, Trillium Lake, or maybe a waterfall. If you need help planning your adventures, just ask our on-site Concierge. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter: $189 - $300 : Low Midweek Rates - Discounted Lift Tickets to 3 Ski Resorts Spring: $128 - $230 : Low Midweek Rates - Discounts for Longer stays Summer: $179 - $239 : Adventure Park Discounts - Discounts for Longer Stays Fall: $117 - $239 : Discounts for Longer Stays *Rates are subject to change. Additional fees may apply *Holiday Periods have nightly minimums and different rates. *Inquire for long term rentals *No Cleaning Fee! *Rates do not include tax *Rates Include 6 adults and children are invited for free!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: PDX Portland International Airport at 53.2 Miles
- Nearest Train: Hood River Train at 49 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 26 at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ratzkeller Bar and Restuarant at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Hood Skibowl at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Courses at The Resort At the Mountain at 0.11 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ratzkeller Bar and Restuarant at 0.01 Miles
Why Government Camp:
The location of Collins Lake Resort within Government camp is ideal, set among the majestic scenery of Mt. Hood with an abundance of recreational activities for the outdoor enthusiast, yet within walking distance to the town's amenities. Our porch-to-powder shuttle service places you and your family at the ski slopes in minutes. And you can ski down from Timberline via the glad trail and simply walk across the street to your front door. Annual events, shopping, wine tasting and museum exhibits bring relaxation and excitement to a town that offers more than meets the eye. Likewise, live evening entertainment at our local eateries and brew pubs are a great way to complete a long day of fun in the Mt. Hood National Forest.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
Several ski areas can be found within minutes of Collins Lake Resort, including Mt. Hood Skibowl, Timberline, and Mount Hood Meadows. Other snow parks and ski areas dot the mountainside nearby. With so many options you're sure to find that gentle family slope or the deep back-country powder you crave. Utilize your on demand concierge to schedule a multitude of activities for the whole family. Back country snowshoe or snowmobile trips, summer canoe or kayaking adventures, rock climbing, white-water rafting trips, wind surfing or you can simply relax at the clubhouse pool. Collins Lake Resort is a place to bring your family and loved ones and enjoy togetherness.
- Primary: 503-272-3051
- Secondary: 800-234-6288
Living Room Tv and Gas Fireplace
Looking into the Dining Room
Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed
Washer and Dryer in Heated Garage
Creeside Lodge with year-round heated pool, leisure pool and hot tub
Best Place to Spend the Holidays!
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Living Room - Sofa Sleeper
Living room fireplace
Flatscreen Tv in Guest Bedroom
Bunk Bed in Open Den
Master Bedroom - Queen Bed
Private Master Bathroom
Suffleboard in the heated garage.
Building B - Chalet 11 is the home on the end
BBQ on the Private Patio
Join us for our annual tree lighting and other events!
Come visit us!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, October 18, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.