Beachblock - Elevator and Roofdeck! Labor Day Week Available
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sea Isle City townhome description
Luxury Beachblock that sleeps 10. Mashura-Berger new construction - built in 2010.
• Roof Deck with views of beach and bay!
• Wireless Internet
• Blue-ray HD Surround sound in family room
• 3 Flat screen TVs in bedrooms with DVD players
• Gas fireplace
• 8 Beach tags and 4 beach chairs provided
• Upgraded kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
• Overhead ambient speakers on 2nd floor deck
• Furnished decks: rocking chairs (1st); large table that seats 9 (2nd) dinnet table/chairs (3rd)
• Large dinning table that seats 8 & 4 bar stools at kitchen island
• Central vac (with mechanics located in garage for minimal noise)
• Large chandeliers throughout house and in two bathrooms
Jr. Master BR (Top Fl.) - Queen Bed, full private bath
Master BR (1st Fl.) - Queen bed, Full private bath with tub, TV with DVD, large deck
Bedroom #3 (1st Fl.)- Queen bed, with hideaway door to common full bath
Bedroom #4 (1st Fl.) – Bunckbed with single over double bed and trundle underneath, TV with DVD
Keywords: Townsend Inlet, beachblock, sleeps 10, elevator, roof deck
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Elevator, Roof Deck, Blueray players
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Beach View
- Water View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Off season weekend rate: $750 May...$2400/wk 5/31-June 8...$2,500 June 7-14...$2,800 June 14-21...$3,100 June 21-28...$4,000 June 28 - July 5...$4,300 July 5-12...$4,400 July 12-19...$4,500 July 19-26...$4,600 July 26 - 8/2...$4,600 Aug 2-9...$4,600 Aug 9-16...$4,600 August 16-23....$4,400 August 23-30....$4,100 Sept. 6-13....$2,800 Sept. 14-21....$2,600 October...$2,300/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
- Primary: (484) 431-2344 (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013