Cozy But Spacious 2BR 2 Bath Condo Perfect for Large Families
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Woodrun house description
True ski in ski out condo at the base of Blackcomb Mountain. Ski right up to your door. Master bedroom has a King (or it can be two twins for singles) with an en suite bathroom, second bedroom has a single PLUS a tri -bunk (Queen on bottom; single on top). This suite has a very spacious living room and partially renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Great entry bench and up-graded 42' flat screen television living room and 32' in master bedroom. Extremely easy access to ski hill.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Queen beds (2)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Located just off Highway 99, heading north, 15 minutes past Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal. A quiet, scenic, awesome ocean front property. Spacious 3 bedroom, 4 bath, 2 living rooms and bright solarium. Renovated beautifully with hardwood, heated slate and marble flooring. W/D, f/p, central vac, built in surround sound. With an airy, lofted dream kitchen to have someone prepare your favorite meals as you watch the sun set into the ocean. Large Garage and parking for 2 cars in the driveways. Huge cozy deck with 2 fire places, bbq and another fire cage beside the beach. There are 2 kayaks for you to explore the waterfront in Brunswick Beach beneath the landmark 'Lions' Mountain range. Also take advantage of the many hiking trails just steps away from your front door....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Apr 17 - Dec 20, 2012 ....... $395/night Dec 21 - Jan 02, 2013 ....... $995/night Jan 03 - Feb 13, 2013 ....... $595/night Feb 14 - Feb 24, 2013 ....... $795/night Feb 25 - Apr 16, 2013 ....... $595/night Apr 17 - Dec 20, 2013 ....... $395/night 5 Nights Minimum Stay. Inquire for Shorter Stay.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: 866-905-4607 (British Columbia, Canada)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
FRONT OF GREY STONE LODGE
GREY STONE LODGE
Master suite with en suite
Map of the slopes
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, October 14, 2013