Mauna Lani Terrace D102 - 2 Bed Condo by Fish Ponds, No Cleaning Fee!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mauna Lani Terrace D102
* 2 Bedroom/2.5 Bath Superior unit.
* Lanai features beautiful ocean and sunset views.
* Unit also overlooks Mauna Lani's ancient hawaiian fishponds.
* Decorated in Hawaiian print furnishings & tile in living room.
* Living room offers a television, VCR, DVD and stereo system.
* Master bedroom has a king bed and television.
* Second bedroom has two twin beds.
* Twin beds can be converted into a king bed upon request.
* Both bedrooms have access to the main lanai.
* High speed internet access.
* Non Smoking unit and lanai.
* A sofa sleeper is available in the living room.
* Unit accommodates a maximum of six people.
* HI ID #W30200406-02.
**Need more space?? Contact us for rate details to rent more units!**
Mauna Lani Resort access includes:
The Mauna Lani Beach Club: This private club is just a 5 minute walk from Mauna Lani Terrace. Enjoy some of the best snorkeling on the island (all ocean gear can be rented seaside).
The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, 6 Plexipave tennis courts, gym with complete cardio & weight machines. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedroom 1
- 2.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 6 - Dec 13, 2013
3 night min stay
Dec 14 - Jan 5, 2014
7 night min stay
Jan 6 - Dec 14, 2014
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Kona International Airport (KOA) at 19 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 19 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Mauna Lani Beach Club at 0.5 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013