Great Place for Outdoor Activities, Culture, & Relaxing
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Williamstown chateau / country house description
There are many advantages to renting house:
1. You are not obligated to reciprocate.
2. Amenities include a full kitchen and space to entertain.
3. Cooking together when on vacation is enjoyable.
3. Eating-in saves money.
4. There are no noise issues with late nite parties.
5. The exterior space is private
6. This location is central to Boston & NY city
7. It is about a 3 hour drive from either Boston or NY city
8. There is the best area to see fall foliage
9. Numerous streams and rivers for fishing
10.Fabulous ski area, Jiminy Peak, 15 minutes drive
Keywords: Perfect country home!
Beautiful inside and out.
Enjoy the arts, out door recreation, virtually no traffic
- Chateau / Country House
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 4-7
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Although this home looks like an 1820's colonial farm house it is six years old and is Five Star ENERGY rated. Many antique artifacts were incorporated into building home contriubuting to its cozy ambiance. Even with large gatherings the floor plan allows for get aways space. Cooks can gather around the island in the efficient kitchen; there is plenty of space in pantry to stash food stuffs and /or many of the very good local restaurants will provide take out food....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- There is a wonderful small bird sanctuary 15 minutes away - Berkshire Bird Paradise Sanctuary in Petersburgh, NY, See Mt. Greylock, the highest peak in Massachusetts, Visit Robert Todd Lincoln's Home in beautiful Manchester, Vermont, There are at least 20 terrific live theatres in the summer, For music there is Tanglewood and special events at the restored Colonial Theatre, This area is known for its natural beauty and is heaven for artists and photographers, It is a fabulous location for bike riding,...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Method of Payment:Personel checks accepted Payment in full reserves time frame Security Deposit required upon arrival Premimum charge for Holidays and special events Rate quoted includes all charges Weekend rate is quoted for 3 days; ranges from 750 up. Additional days are 200 up. Special weekly & monthly rates depend on time of year Rates depend on number of guests
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
About the owner: Pauline Guntlow is a home designer as well as a general contractor and is the designer of this home.
Why the Owner Chose Williamstown:
No matter what the season this area is one of the most naturally beautiful areas. Additionally is has more cultural events then one could ever keep up with.
The Unique Benefits at this Chateau / Country House:
The property is wonderful for just hanging out. Whether reading, doing jigsaw puzzles with family or friends, sitting in the attractive patio watching the glow of the fire in the fire pit, or hanging out around the dining room table, it is just great.
- Primary: 802-8235328
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your Fabulous vacation home
View from the country kitchen
Plenty of kitchen equipment and space for food storage
View into the kitchen and staircase to the second floor
Stone patio, herb garden
Corner of sunken garden
Entance to sunken garden
While dining appreciate the view
View of patio
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 03, 2013