Lakefront Condo Ready for You!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sandpoint condo description
Great place to come, relax and enjoy the best of Northern Idaho. Our unit is located at Condo Del Sol and sits on Lake Pend O'Reille. Bring your boat, kayaks, sailboards or canoes and enjoy. Great place for your family.
This has been our summer center for 32 years. Our kids have incredible memories of summers in Sandpoint and lifelong friendships enjoyed.
All of us work too hard and don't spend enough time with the people we love, so..., start making memories today and come to Sandpoint!!!!!
Keywords: Beautiful Condominium a few steps from our outdoor pool and Lake Pend O'Reille. How can it be better!
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
This Condo sits right on lake PendOrielle in beautiful Sandpoint Idaho. The property is surrounded by grassy lawns and beautiful flowers with steps that give a gentle access to the lake. Tie your boat up in front of the units during the day for easy access. Store the boat at night in the marina or load it onto your trailer and park in outside your condo. Or swim in one of two pools in the complex. ...moreless
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- The condominium complex is right near the downtown of Sandpoint, Idaho. A quick walk puts you right in the middle of shopping and restaurants. Perfectly located for both summer and winter fun! Schwietzer Mountain Resort is 12 miles up the mountain from Sandpoint for all of your snow or cross country skiing. Extensive local snow mobile trails are available for that alternative winter pleasure. Summer guests enjoy the largest lake in the Pacific Northwest with trophy fishing to water skiing right out the front door of your unit. Two pools, basketball, volleyball and tennis courts will keep both young and old entertained all day long. When you are ready to shop or eat out it is a simple to walk to both since you are centrally located in the town of Sandpoint, Idaho. Celebrate the past every May when the entire town gets 'Lost in the 50's', or catch an intimate concert with some of your favorite artists during the annual 'Festival at Sandpoint.' Want more action? 20 minutes south is the Northwest's largest Theme and Water Park...Silverwood. Featuring eye-popping, take your breath away, rollercoasters that you'll never forget. Bring your bike. Whether you enjoy careening down the mountain or biking to the store or riding for simple pleasure...Sandpoint is the perfect biking town. Keywords: Lakefront, Condo, Furnished, Pool, Lake, Skiing...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We'll be back!
We'll be back!
WOW! I hope Sandpoint remains the hidden jewel it is! We rode bikes on a great bike trail, took hikes up the mountain, swam in the lake and the pool, and felt thoroughly refreshed and rejuvenated at the end of our week here. The condo was everything we could've hoped for. I love to cook and the kitchen had everything I needed. There were even some spices already there and available for our use. My husband met some really nice people at the BBQ pit and the owners were helpful, and available if we needed something. We locked ourselves out of the condo and Jennifer had an instant solution! It was great to have a washer and dryer right in the unit. We travel light on clothing so it was nice to be able to wash things without having to find a laundromat. They even provided detergent. We would recommend this unit to anyone without reservation!
- Guest Baylee (Post Falls Idaho)
- Date of stay 09/01/12
- Review Submitted 11/28/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Off season rates are $500-$650/week(plus cleaning). June-Sept is $850-$1050/wk (includes cleaning). Winter holiday rates run from $650-$750/week. Unusual, monthly, and long term rentals will be considered upon request. Just give us a call and we'll talk. We're flexible and creative.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 1985
- Primary: (208) 659-6396 (Idaho, USA)
- Secondary: (208) 651-7142 (Idaho, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lake Pend O'Reille
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 05, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.