Your Balcony is an Outdoor Room! 450 Sq Ft Beach View.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:6-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Palisade Palms condo description
Spectacular Beach views! Comfortable beds, fully stocked kitchen, breakfast bar and a laundry room in the unit with a full size washer and dryer to take care of your beach weary swim suits and towels. The large windows throughout the condo lets in lots of natural light and you have views of the city lights at night. Your private balcony is a great place to sit and watch the cruise ships pass by.
The property includes 2 heated pools, a shallow pool for sunbathing, 2 hot tubs, a firepit and a newly installed volleyball court, along with the tennis court and basketball court. The building amenities include a 2nd floor coffee bar and roof top Lanai - the perfect place to curl up with a good book - and not far away a 3500 sq. ft. Fitness Center with Life Fitness machines are adjacent to the fitness center is a dry sauna. The game room holds an air hockey table, a foosball table and plenty of comfy chairs plus room to enjoy a board game.
- 1639 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- There is so much to do in Galveston you might need to extend your stay! Whether you want the quiet stroll through the Historic Strand District where you stop at the quaint shops, or eat at its many restaurants you might peek in a art gallery or two or decide to be a little more physically active at Schlitterban’s Water Park and the newly opened Pleasure Pier - carnival rides, games and Bubba Gumps, you are sure to find something to suit your tastes. Don't forget Moody Gardens with its butterfly garden the Paddleboat tour or the Aquarium. Of course there are always long walks on the beach while you pick up shells or touring a drilling rig and then a fishing boat charter. If you visit the Old Fashioned Soda and Taffy Parlor you can order an old fashioned Root Beer Float or rent a Segway or 6 seater bicycle and pedal the Seawall. There is always plenty to grab your attention in Galveston. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- When you’re ready to venture out, you don't have to go far. You can spend all day only minutes away at Galveston’s main attraction: MOODY GARDENS. - Enjoy the penguins, sharks, seals, and other fish in the AQUARIUM, - see a movie in the 3D IMAX THEATER, - take a stroll through the RAIN FOREST PYRAMID, or - explore the DISCOVERY PYRAMID with the 4D FILM RIDE. During the summer, - cool off for the day at PALM BEACH, - take a ride on the COLONEL PADDLE WHEEL BOAT or - enjoy a round on the tropical MOODY GARDENS GOLF COURSE. Spend another day riding the rides or just floating the lazy river at SCHLITTERBAHN WATER PARK. This water park is heated during the winter so you are still able to enjoy it if it is cold or cloudy outside. The Historic Strand District (downtown Galveston) is great for an afternoon of shopping and eating. The TEXAS SEAPORT MUSEUM houses an historic landmark, a SHIP named ELISSA where you can see how sailors long ago sailed the daring seas. You can also see a 17-minute award-winning documentary, “THE PASSAGE TO GALVESTON: The Story of ELISSA.” Also in the area is the OCEAN STAR DRILLING RIG where you can see how oil and gas is produced offshore. Take a ride on the BAYWATCH DOLPHIN TOUR BOAT and see dolphins up close or take a ride on the DUCK TOUR in a boat that is able to drive on land. RESTAURANTS along the seawall include, but are not limited to: MARIO’s on the SEAWALL, RUDY and PACO, The BLACK PEARL, SALTWATER GRILL, MOSQUITO CAFE, and THE SPOT. KEMAH BOARDWALK and the NASA SPACE CENTER are only minutes away if you want to venture farther away from Galveston. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
May 31 - Aug 29
7 night min stay
Dec 20 - Dec 26, 2013
7 night min stay
|NEW YEAR WEEK
Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
If reservations are made more than 30 days in advance, a deposit of 50% of the base rental rate is taken. The balance of base rental rate, taxes and fees are due, in full, 30 days prior to arrival. If reservations are made within 30 days of arrival payment in full is required.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All rates include all applicable occupancy taxes (15%) and all standard fees.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: HOBBY AIRPORT at 44 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: BOLIVER at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: AMTRAK at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: INTERSTATE 45 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: GRAND BEACH at Palisade Palms
- Nearest Barpub: SEAWALL BLVD at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: MOODY GARDENS GOLF at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: SEAWALL BLVD at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
Why the Owner Chose Palisade Palms:
Palisade Palms has no rival on the island. While others may say they are the best they don't compare. We have the best views, the best amenities and the best location.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
From the moment you enter the lobby there is an “Oh My Gosh” factor. The beautifully appointed and maintained public areas, the large windows that over look the pool deck and Gulf waters all draw you in. You know from the time you check in, that although you are on vacation, this could end up feeling like home.
- Primary: 409-974-4635 (Office Hours: 11am-5pm)
- Secondary: 409-497-4115 (Office Hours: 11am-5pm)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Palisade Palms!
Pool deck, 2 heated pools, 2 hot tubs and a fire pit
3500 sq ft exercise room filled with Life Cycle machines
Private dune walkover to Grand Beach.
Roof top Lanai. Plenty of room for sun worshipping.
Tennis anyone? Basketball court not pictured but right outside the fence.
Adjacent dry sauna
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, August 12, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.