Beloved Light Airy Home, Bay Views, 2 Blocks to Ocean Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Longport house description
Available for monthly or longer rental only.
Beloved well built & designed modern home full of light offers views of Absecon Bay from decks on 3 levels. One lot from the Bay, the ocean beach is just 1 1/2 blocks away. Longport is a quiet family town 7 miles south of Atlantic City on the narrow end of a barrier island.
Atlantic City area, just an hour's drive from Philadelphia, offers a wide variety of entertainment and activities for all ages.
Amenities include 5 bedrooms & 5 baths with off street parking for 5 cars; main floor on second level includes open plan living, dining, and kitchen area, high capacity laundry & 2 bedrooms & 2 baths as well as deck with electric grill. Bottom floor has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, den, deck, & laundry. Top floor is reserved for the master suite. Comfortably furnished, with well equipped kitchen & 5 bikes in good condition.
Keywords: Beach house, Longport, Jersey Shore, Vacation Rental, Atlantic City Area, Water View, Bay View, Marsh View, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, August Rental, Ocean Access, Ocean Beach, 5 car parking, barrier island home, peaceful
- Vacation Rental
Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
25. House is much loved year round residence; we would like tenants who care for the place as we do. While there is much capacity for sleeping large numbers, house is not a suitable party house given its three level layout....moreless
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- King size beds (1) In master bedroom on third floor, with large bath and deck overlooking the bay., Queen size Beds (3) In each of two bedrooms on second floor, the main living floor, and a third queen in ground floor bedroom., Twin or Single Beds (3) Extra long twin beds in one bedroom on ground floor; other ground floor bedroom includes a single bed and a queen....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Decks on each of 3 levels. First floor includes 2 bedrooms (twin & queen with single), connecting bath and 1 additional full bath, open foyer, washer/dryer & den with TV & deck. Second floor includes open living, dining, kitchen area with gas stove & fireplace, deck, and double ovens, & electric grill outside. 2 work stations (bring your own computer); large capacity washer & dryer, 2 queen bedrooms, 2 baths. Third floor includes master suite with king bed, deck, and large bath with lovely view, Jaccuzzi tub & stall shower. Longport is a small community at narrow end of barrier island. Absence of hotels and scarcity of rental units cotribute to strong community ties & small town atmosphere. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Monthly rental only; inquire re availability. Monthly rental fee: $22,000, includes sales tax & cleaning after departure. Deposit against excessive wear and tear and damages of $5000 required in advance. Payment schedule: $10,000 plus deposit on booking; $12,000 balance due on arrival. Cancellation: If greater than 90 days in advance of occupancy: 100% of deposit returned. If greater than 30 days & less than 90 days prior, 50% of deposit returned. If fewer than 30 days prior, 25% of deposit returned.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Deborah and Coley Bailey have a large extended family, travel a great deal, and split their time among their home in Mississippi and this wonderful Shore house. Both active in many endeavors from cotton farming to corporate directorships, the Baileys love the Longport house because it works as well for 2 people as it does hosting a crowd. House is well designed and very well built, with windows and light galore, which makes them happy.
Why the Owner Chose Longport:
Have been visiting Longport for 35 years, enjoying the magnet the area has provided for friends' family as it has grown. The area is unassuming, not particularly oriented to tourists, and feels comfortable. Beaches are beautiful and mostly not crowded. Getting to and from Longport is easy, via Philadelphia Airport (75 minute drive), buses and trains in and out of Atlantic City to/from NY and DC, close to Garden State Parkway and Atlantic City Expressway for drivers.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Very easy access to the beach and to bike trails, views of the Longport Bridge and the bay and marshes, wonderful local food and excellent restaurants in AC, human scale place.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Area looking toward Kitchen and Bedrooms.
Master Bedroom; sliding doors to right lead to deck.
Main Floor (second) Bedroom 1, has adjoining bath.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1; connecting bath.
Sunset from Master Bedroom Deck
Living Area; Dining and Kitchen to Left.
Dining Area; 12 Chairs plus stacking ones in addition.
Main Floor (second) Laundry Area. Brand new, high capacity, very quiet.
Master Bath; glass stall shower and matching sink/vanity out of sight to right.
Main (second) Floor Bedroom 2; bath across hall.
Ground Floor Bedroom 2 (Queen Bed on the way); connecting bath
5 Nice Bikes Live in Garage
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, September 13, 2013