2 Bedroom Ski in/Ski Out Condo at the Base of the Gondola (Sleeps 8)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sundial condo description
This beautiful ski in/ski out condo is located at the base of the Canyons ski resort. The Red Pine Gondola is just steps away once you walk outside the building! Enjoy a relaxing vacation skiing with family, dining, shopping, swimming, or visiting nearby spas.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom has a full kitchen, gas fireplace, jetted tubs, heated bathroom floors, deck, 2 pull out sofa beds, outdoor heated pool, plunge pool, outdoor hot tubs, outdoor gas grills, underground parking, onsite dining, shopping and spas.
Keywords: SKI IN/SKI OUT Condo, Hot Tubs and Pool, beautiful view, at Gondola Base, restaurants on site, fireplace, full kitchen, underground parking
- On floor 2
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 5 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Jetted tubs, toiletries and hair dryers provided. Heated tile floors.
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Catering Available:
- Living Room seats 0:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player:
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- From sunrise to sundown and beyond, Sundial Lodge is The Canyons at its best. Inspired by Utah's grand mountain lodges and its unmistakable landscape, Sundial Lodge defines the essence of the resort village. At Sundial Lodge, every detail of a memorable mountain vacation has been considered: •All village and mountain activities are accessible on foot •Daycare for children •Ski lockers are conveniently located next to the lobby •All parking is underground •And, the staff has been thoroughly trained to help you in any way they can 24-hours a day. Sundial Lodge is just as magnificent on the inside. From the intimate lobby to the roof top hot tub and plunge pool, it reflects the best in mountain lodge design. The room is luxuriously appointed and furnished. Sundial's amenities include washer & dryer, dishware, coffee maker, video player, cable television, fireplace, balcony, two whirlpool baths and magical Rocky Mountain views. In the heart of The Canyons Resort Village, Sundial Lodge is the best located condominium. Unwind and relax after an exhilarating day on the slopes and enjoy the rooftop hot tub and plunge pool. Call or email to book today!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great location for Skiing
Great location for Skiing
GREAT location for skiing. Shot walk to the Gondola. Nice underground parking garage. It was set up like a 1 Bedroom Condo, and the second bedroom is seperated into another area which looks like it can be rented seperate. Overall good accomadations and will go back. CON's - All the heat vents are up high, so there wasn't a good place to dry boots and gloves. - Would be nice to have the TV's updated.
- Guest Iowa (Iowa)
- Date of stay 03/09/13
- Review Submitted 03/22/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Ohioans in Utah
Ohioans in Utah
We stayed for a long weeeknd - Wednesday night - Sunday afternoon. We slept 6 in our condo and 8 may have been pretty tight. We had a couple in Master with their brother on pullout. Another single guy in pullout in living room and us in the 2nd br. The condo itself is in good shape and the beds were nice. This was a cheap per night price in comparison to other condos, however, a few things to keep in mind. I cooked dinner for all of us one night and this condo is almost impossible to cook a meal in...there is about 1 pot and 1 large bowl and not a lot of utensils, bowls etc, so if you want to cook multilple items, you are out of luck. Also, we were there for several days and there is no maid service, and no broom or vacuum located in the condo. Also, the trash did not get picked up, nor was their towel service. There is a washer a dryer so plan ahead and bring or buy some detergent if you want clean towels. Call the desk and ask where the dumpster is or the trash will start to pile up. The location is great and truly is "ski in ski out". The condo is located in Sundial which is very short distance to gondola that takes you to Red Pine which is major hub on the mountain to skiing/snowboarding. The light in the bathrooms is horrible so hope you don't need to put on make up! All in all, we had great time in this space and we are a close group so worked out awesome for us, except little things i mention above.
- Guest Kate (Ohio)
- Date of stay 02/27/13
- Review Submitted 03/04/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 5
1 night min stay
Jan 16 - Jan 26
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No Pets, No Smoking. Towels, Dishes and Linens Provided. Housekeeping is extra during your stay if you wish.
Payment up front, no refunds.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
9.06% Sales Tax and $125 clean fee and a refundable $300 deposit
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: SLC at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I80 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Umbrella Bar at 10 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Canyons Red Pine Gondola is only steps away at 15 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Canyons golf is coming soon, other options nearby at 100 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Many dining options in the base village at 10 Metres
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: The owners of this property love to ski and enjoy the vibe of Park City.
Why the Owner Chose Sundial:
We chose this property because we believe that Utah truly has the 'best snow on earth'. With it's easy 30 minute access from SLC airport, Canyons is both a family friendly ski resort, but also offers some challenging terrain for the more seasoned skier and backcountry access unlike any other Park City ski areas.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We enjoy sitting in the hot tub after a long day of skiing. We also look forward to dining downtown Park City and enjoying all the live music Park City offers.
- Primary: 2623641930
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Heated Pool and Hot Tub
Living Room with fireplace, TV and Balcony
Second Bedroom with Queen Bed, New Linens and TV
Washer Dryer with Detergent
Master Kitchenette - Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Toaster and Dishes
Master Bedroom with King Bed with New Linens and TV
Master King Bed with New Linens and TV
View from the Balcony
Village Map, Sundial is Purple #2
Fully Stocked Kitchen with Full-Sized Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher
Living Room with Pullout Couch, TV and Fireplace
Master Bedroom with New Linens and TV
Master Bedroom with Desk, Pullout Couch and TV
Master Bath with Jacuzzi Tub and Heated Floors
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.