Lower Penthouse ***Gorgeous*** Ocean Front Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Singer Island condo description
This one of a kind lower penthouse floor ocean front condominium is meant to be used by those who appreciate the finest in luxury with gorgeous direct ocean and intercostal views. This condominium is architecturally built with the finest tastes. It is fully furnished with designer furniture, custom built-ins & ceilings with burl wood imported from Spain. Sherle Wagner artistically designed bathroom and sink fixtures.
> Must see to truly appreciate this RARE BEAUTY and its uniqueness!!! This is an upscale, high-end condominium - the pictures and virtual tour are a must see!
There are breathtaking VIEWS FROM EVERY ROOM!!
Must see VIRTUAL TOUR BELOW!
• Living room: has a gorgeous built-in custom designed cabinetry / library and a serving built-in well decorated bar.
• Dinette / Breakfast area: that can sit 6 people is also furnished next to the balcony and has great views of the intercostal and the ocean.
• Kitchen: has a built -in subzero refrigerator / freezer with ice maker as well as a wine cooler, dishwasher, oven, range, microwave, double sinks, and all around eloquent custom cabinetry.
• Master bedroom: has designer wall covering that beautifully accents the mahogany king size bed frame and satin furnishings. The custom designed and stained Spanish wooden ceiling fixture in addition to the built-in decorated cabinet bring this room to a breathless beauty.
• 2 Separate Master Bathrooms: both connected to the master bedroom, you will enjoy his and hers separate bathrooms each with their own walk-in closets beautifully and efficiently designed.
• 2nd bedroom: has designer wall covering as well, a walk-in closet and a large dresser. It also has a large full bathroom with nicely designed walls and flooring.
• Half bath: accessible from common hallway with elegant fixtures and custom slate tile work throughout. Also includes a closet enclosed built in Washer and Dryer.
• Balcony: wrap around large, wide balcony that allows full entertainment and dining with beautiful views of the ocean from one side and the intercostal from the other.
>>>> A boardwalk gives direct access to the ocean and its Sandy Beach. This direct beach access is restricted for use only to occupants of our building!
>>>> This condominium is a part of Martinique II housing development / complex that had recently been renovated and upgraded.
>>>> Martinique II Amenities include two heated outdoor large pools in a large open area and two hot tubs, social room equipped with a full kitchen, a library, billiards, fitness center, two outdoor lighted tennis courts, storage room with assigned storage for each unit, covered garage with assigned parking as well as non-covered guest parking. Guests can also enjoy the ground's own large eat-in restaurant with full menu and service just steps from the entrance and next to the pools.
Keywords: condo, ocean front, views, beach, luxury, luxurious, intercoastal, waterfront, tennis courts, restaurant, bar, furnished, beautiful, upgraded, penthouse, balcony, patio, private, charming
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Built in temperature controlled wine refrigerator
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
I highly recommend this property for anyone wishing to vacation on Singer Island. The condo is gorgeous, the layout is very open and spacious, and it is stocked with everything you need. The amenities are equal to a 5 star hotel …. pools, saunas, BBQ's, tennis courts , 24 hour concierge and an on-site restaurant... My favorite thing about the condo….. THE VIEWS!!!!!!! … in the morning my husband and I ate breakfast watching the waves break along the rocks, and in the evening we sipped wine looking at the city lights across the intercostal waterway. We enjoyed being able to walk to local restaurants....happy hour, great music & good food at Johnny Longboats... .beautiful sunsets overlooking the intercostal waterway at Sailfish Marina..., and fresh Italian pasta cooked to perfection at Max and Eddie’s. I honestly can’t say enough we had a THOROUGHLY ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE!
- Guest Bev (oak ridge, TN)
- Date of stay 05/23/12
- Review Submitted 08/08/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Off Season (May-October) $3,300 per month In Season (November-April) $7,500 per month Annual Lease Available $4,500 per month Minimum rental period = 2 months Available May 1st 2012
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Private balcony with amazing views!
Living room views
Large bar adjacent to kitchen
Dining room with views
Master bedroom with king size bed & private balcony
One of the 3.5 bathrooms lined with marble and custom tile work
2nd bedroom bathroom, beautiful slate tile work
Lower penthouse condo
Living room with intracoastal views & beautiful built ins, large flat screen TV
Great kitchen for entertaining
Large wrap around balcony is accessible from all rooms
2nd bedroom with king size bed & private balcony
Master hers bathroom
One of 2 pools on the grounds just steps below the building.
Private direct beach access just steps below building entrance
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, July 01, 2013