Dream Vacation Spot .Confortable,Bright ,Quiet Apartment
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 15 apartment description
On the sixth floor of a typical building 1930 .carpeted stairs, Small building of 7 floors ( with elevator).door with access code and gardian. This completely renovated flat 44sqm has: 1 bedroom,1 setting room with fireplace and balcony, 1 bathroom with window and large armoire
1 fully equipped kitchen, 1 separate WC .storage closet
This confortable flat is perfect for an ideal stay in PARIS
You will be close to all major attractions, shops, park, subway, buses, tramway,bicycle rental(city rental cycles )
french open market occurs 3 times a week.
At 3 minutes walking on rue de Convention . Subway station 'CONVENTION ' easily bring you to every corner of the magical city of PARIS
( eiffel tower, champs elysées, concorde, opéra,all museums, louvre etc...
Nearby: many wonderful restaurants, cafe wine bars, food chops,supermarket open until 10 o' clock PM, bakeries,well
known patisseries, FABULOUS cheese shops, cinemas, theatres...You can live like a Parisian.
AT 4 minutes walking a splendid park: the Brassens Park .
Close to the apartment is 'the rotunda of the hive' one of the most famous building in PARIS, were famous artist such as Modigliano, Leger, Chagall etc...came to work. It was designed by Gustave Eiffel
- 44 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Coin Laundry
- Outlet Shopping
- Duty Free Shops
- Theme Parks
- *duty free shops *water parks *coin laundry ***Dreaming Vacation. Porte de versailles, Montparnasse, 2 bedrooms for 3/4 people. Quiet, bright and confortable apart with balcony, on the 6 floor of typical building 1930 .carpeted stairs, elevator accès , double glazing.Digicode and gardian .easily parking .In a safe residensial neighbourhood . The apartment is ideally located , near Porte de Versailles which is walking distance . This completly ,renovated flat ,44 sqm consists of 1 bedroom with 1 double bed,one sitting room with balcony,cheminée and sofa bed (two confortables beds), a bath room with window and a séparate Kitchen ,fully equiped.Washing machine.THE apartment is immaculately maintened, you will love coming back, to cosy comfort, each evening after long day of touring. You will be close to all major attractions, shops etc. Great central location, easy access to transport:At three minutes walking subway station 'convention ' line 12, direct to concorde, madeleine, opera, easily bring you to every corner of the magical city of PARIS , very quick.Bus 80 will take you directly to eiffeil tower, champs de mars and to Paris main stores and cultural activities. Near many internationals schools (lycée, pastries school (le cordon bleu )and school of cooking ) Possibility long period with good price....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely apartment in a wonderful area!
Lovely apartment in a wonderful area!
Wonderful, bright happy apartment that contains everything you need. The pictures don’t do it justice! It gets great cross ventilation and there was always a cool breeze coming through even on hot days, yet warm enough on cool days. We booked this apartment for 2 ½ months while my daughter was in school. It was very comfortable and roomy with a perfect little kitchen, bath with separate toilet, comfortable double bed, and a twin bed with a trundle. I visited the apartment twice during her stay. The apartment is extremely safe on a very quiet street and the area is wonderful! I felt very comfortable with her staying there alone. I have never considered staying in the 15th, but I absolutely loved the area and found it very family oriented. There is a fantastic market every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday only a block away and the loveliest park nearby with a restaurant across the street from the park that we enjoyed several delicious meals with fabulous views of the park. The area contains many wonderful restaurants, pastry shops, grocery stores (love the Monoprix!) and anything else you need. The metro is only a few blocks away and from there you can get to any of the tourist sites in Paris. After a long day of site seeing and crowds it was so nice to return home to the lovely quiet apartment! The landlady Jacqueline, could not have been nicer. She was very helpful in every way and a great communicator. When we arrived, she made us feel so welcome and the apartment was spotlessly clean. I think she was the nicest landlady we have ever had! She helped us out so much, even helping us get reasonably priced transportation to the airport. I would definitely book the apartment again if my daughter returns to school. It was very comforting to know she was in such a safe lovely apartment and area of Paris. I really loved being there.
- Guest Michelle N. (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)
- Date of stay 03/24/12
- Review Submitted 06/08/12
Owner response: Dear MADAME, I was very touched and pleased by your annotation. Thanks you to have taken great care of our apartment. You will always be welcome and hope to see you soon Warmest regards Jacqueline
L'appartement est confortable, lumineux et très propre. Il est bien situé dans une rue calme à proximité des transports et de nombreux commerces. Nous avons été accueillis par la propriétaire très accueillante et disponible pour toutes nos questions. Nous avons apprécié le coté fonctionnel de l'appartement. Je recommande cette location et quant à nous, nous y reviendrons...
- Guest mimi (Nice)
- Date of stay 04/10/12
- Review Submitted 05/07/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
L'appartement est très bien localisé et le quartier est très tranquille. Les chambres sont très propres et bien équipées. Le metro, les supermarchés sont à coté et beaucoup de commerçants. Surtout, le propriétaire est très sympa et responsable. Il convient pour 4 personnes de séjourner ensemble. Nous 3 personnes sont y passés une très belle semaine le juillet 2011.
- Guest chen
- Date of stay 07/26/11
- Review Submitted 12/05/11
from 800 euros to 9OO EUROS PER WEEK 140.00 - 190.00 per night , minimum 4 night 800.00 - 900 euros per week Good price for a month .For longer stay, rates maybe negociates . Prices varies depending on the lenght of rental and number of people.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (0) 1 40 95 77 78
- Secondary: (0) 6 68 33 28 75
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013