Kate's Vacation Home ... a Beautiful, Quiet, Home with it's Own Private Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Millersburg house description
This is the ideal place to bring your family/ friends to vacation and enjoy the peace and quiet of the country but yet just minutes away from Berlin which is the biggest tourist attraction in Holmes County. You will find many unique shops, flea markets, antique malls, and points of interest that will satisfy you and the kids. The in ground pool is heated and is a salt water pool with a diving board. There is also a swing set on the property as well as yard for the kids to run and play. Patio's and a back porch with a porch swing will give you lots of places to sit and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.
Keywords: vacation house
- 3 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Away From It All
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- our guest house retreat is located in the country, just minutes from Berlin where all the Amish attractions, shopping etc are located. Amish cooking restaurants, Bakeries, Antique Malls, Amish Flea Markets are a few of the places you will not want to miss. There is also an IGA and a Super Center Walmart within 5 miles of the house for all your grocery needs. The Amish Farm is a great place to visit as is Rolling Ridge Ranch and Hershbergers Truck Patch. Your kids/grandkids will love petting the animals while you shop. Memory Park is a great place to picnic and relax and enjoy the day if you have a larger size group joining you for the day. Come and enjoy Amish Country in Holmes County!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great family getaway
Great family getaway
This gorgeous home was so very welcoming for my family this Fall. We celebrated my 60th birthday with 13 members of my family, (one baby in a port a bed,we brought). The children swam three times a day and we enjoyed our visit more than we ever anticipated. The decor was stunning, the scenery was fantastic. We saw horses grazing and the cattle coming home in the pastures during the day and evening.
- Guest diane (Columbus Ohio)
- Date of stay 09/06/13
- Review Submitted 09/11/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Owner response: Thank You Diane , i loved having you and your family here and hope to see you back sometime! You're always welcome!
Last year, our group of 10 ladies had the pleasure to stay in this home for a weekend. The house is beautifully decorated and so welcoming! Kate has everything you would need for you stay and everything is secluded and relaxing. We have had the pleasure of staying in both of Kates homes and have to say that both locations are incredible! What a wonderful home away from home!
- Guest Beth (Pickerington OH)
- Date of stay 08/12/11
- Review Submitted 02/20/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (330) 763-4774 (Ohio, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
dining room area
master bath with walk in shower and jacuzzi
landscaping steps leading to pool area
master bedroom with king size bed
pink bedroom with 2 single beds
upstairs bedroom with full bed and adjoining bath
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013