Great Price! Hot Tub, Filtered Lake Views, Mini-Pool Table
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe City house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Pitcure Perfect is exactly that...and more. This newly constructed, lodge style home is the ideal mountain retreat. Located on the beautiful North Shore of Lake Tahoe, Picture Perfect is centrally located between Tahoe City and Kings Beach for easy access to the vast array of year round activities. The open floor plan upstairs is wonderful for relaxing and entertaining. The entire family can enjoy cooking dinner, watching the Superbowl and playing cards at the dining table while not missing any of the conversation. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and everything you need for creating culinary magic. Your party will enjoy the warm and tastefully decorated mountain decor throughout the home as well as the surrounding forest setting. Picture Perfect is one shot you don't want to miss.
Keywords: Lake Tahoe Home, Tahoe City, Filtered Lake Views, Hot Tub, Mountains, Skiing, Boating
- 2700 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Gas Fireplace:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 0
- 2700 Square Feet; Lakeview - Filtered; Hot Tub on Upstairs Deck - Enjoy the Glorious Morning Sunrise While You Soak; High Speed Wireless Internet; Three Gas Fireplaces - Great Room, Master Bedroom & Rec Area; Mini Game Table in Rec Area; TV/DVD in Great Room; TV/VCR in Master Bedroom; TV/DVD/Stereo System in Rec Area; Granite Countertops, 6 Burner Downdraft Dacor Stove, Wine Refrigerator & Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen; Weber Natural Gas BBQ; Private Decks off Both Downstairs Bedrooms; Vaulted Cedar Ceilings, Alder Cabinets & Doors, Hickory Floors, Lodge Pole Railings; 2 car-garage with one space for tenant's use...moreless
- Pool Table:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Access to extensive trail system for cross-county skiing, running, hiking, and biking; 3 Miles to Tahoe City for Great Shopping, Restaurants, Commons Beach with Play Structure/Free Concerts & Movies, Bike Trails, Truckee River for Rafting & Entertainment; 6 Miles to Kings Beach for sandy beaches, restaurants and shopping; 15 minutes to Squaw Valley USA, an international skiing destination - home of the 1960 Winter Olympics; 20 minutes to Northstar Ski Resort and Village for skiing, ice-skating, rollerskating, mountain bike riding Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
All Seasons:..................$450 night/$2700 week Christmas/Presidents:.........$675 night/$4050 week New Years:....................$900 night/$5400 week (7th nt free; rates just reduced $100 per nt) Cleaning Fee: $325 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 18 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Old Brockway Golf Course at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why Tahoe City:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 1-530-584-3444
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2700 sq ft - garage w/1 space available - located b/w Tahoe City & Kings Bea
Open Floor Plan - living room with flat screen tv/dvd and vaulted ceilings
Granite Counters, 6 Burner Downdraft Dacor Stove & Stainless Appliances
Guest Bedroom with balcony
2 Twins - Kids love this colorful room
Mini pool/foosball in downstairs rec area with gas fireplace & TV
Only 15 minutes to Squaw Valley USA, international ski destination
No trip to Tahoe is complete without a trip to Emerald Bay!
Lovely filtered lake views from back deck
Great kitchen - perfect for conversing with whole family
Dining Table Seats 8
Master Bedroom with Gas Fireplace
Queen Bed with balcony
Sleeper Sofa in downstairs rec area
Lake Tahoe is a stunning place to be!
Commons Beach in Tahoe City - Free Summer Concerts & Farmers Market
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.