Lake Home W/ Guest House--200' Waterfront
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sagle house description
Enjoy views of the lake and Schweitzer from one of the best bays on the lake. This property sits on two flat acres and has 200 feet of lakefront. With shallow, calm waters, kids can splash in the lake or hang out on rafts without floating away. Plenty of grassy lawn to play soccer, football, jump on the trampoline, etc.
Perfect set up for two families to spread out between the main and guest houses. Our 1,500 sq ft deck easily accommodates large dinners or gatherings. Hop on your boat and be at Starbucks within 10 minutes or head to numerous lakeside restaurants. Take bike trails into town or head to Cougar Mountain just behind the house.
Main house has two bedrooms upstairs and a great room that doubles as a bedroom, ping-pong and TV room. Main floor has newer leather furniture, dining room table, open kitchen with bar seating for 4, and a large covered porch connecting to the deck. The guest house has two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and full bath.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Linens Provided
- Wood Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Main house bedroom #1 has one queen bed; bedroom #2 has one full/twin bunk bed; great room has one full/twin bunk bed. Guest house bedroom #1 has one queen bed; bedroom #2 has one queen bed and one twin bunk bed,Main house has bathroom with shower on main floor and upstairs has bathroom with shower. The main house does not include a bathtub. Guest house has one bathroom with shower/bathtub,toys kids,radio,barbecue,child's swing,bike,deck woodm,dock boatslip,parking,garden chairs,Beach Chairs,Bicycles,housekeeper optional,activities guide,hair dryer,shampoo,toilet paper,local maps,soaps basic,towels provided,alarm clock,cold water dispenser,filtered water,laundry soap,ceiling fans,paper towels...moreless
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- library playground theme parks water parks churches marina beachcombing bird watching walking paddle boating scenic drives cycling freshwater fishing mountain climbing roller blading mountaineering sound/bay fishing water skiing fly fishing water tubing ATM/bank massage therapist fitness center groceries hospital...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
1st Class Facility with Cooperative Owners
1st Class Facility with Cooperative Owners
Everything from the location description to the photos were very accurate. The amenities in this great home are all 1st class right down to the coffee maker. Exceptionally clean, well ventilated and the property is in very good shape with a paved driveway right into the garage. A minor misunderstanding when we arrived, was cleared up quickly and we had a great week. The pier and boat lift is in very good condition, and I've already recommended this site to many friends here in Alberta. This was our 3rd rental in the area over the past ## of years and by far the most suitable for families with young children.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 07/20/13
- Review Submitted 09/17/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
Summer - June 22, 2014 - September 10, 2014: $4,550/week Minimum Stay 1 Week tax - 8% Cleaning - $275
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: 509-242-8609
- Secondary: 509 703 0324
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
200' Flat Waterfront
Dock w Boat Lifft
Bedroom 3 / Game Room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 09, 2013