N5708- Dolphin's Run; Lovely Home Right Near the Beach and Activities!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Nags Head house description
Dolphin's Run is fully equipped with all the amenities you'll need to relax in the Outer Banks. Kick back and soak in the sun's rays and warm breezes on one of the spacious decks. Located in the heart of Nags Head, you will find yourself close to shopping, local attractions and plenty of great dining spots. A great feature of Dolphin's Run is its convenience to beach access, the community pool and tennis courts.
Property Bedding: 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Twins, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa.
Top Level: Master Bedroom with King and Full Bathroom, Living Area, Half Bathroom, Dining Area, Kitchen.
Mid-Level: Bedroom with Queen, Bedroom with 2 Twins, Bedroom with Queen, Full Hall Bathroom, Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer.
Ground Level: Carport.
Discount Offers: 10% Active/Retired Military, 10% AAA, 10% AARP, 10% Police, Firefighter, or EMS, Educators and Repeat Renters! *Note: Only 1 discount applies.
Keywords: 4 BRs, 2.5 BAs, Beach House
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Wall Mounted Hair Dryers.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 12
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Guest Linens:$159 plus tax. Security Deposit:$350.00 Filtered water system, Baby Gate, Baby Monitor, Wall Mounted Hair Dryers, Partial Weeks Allowed, County Water, Booster Seat, 5 DVD Players, Board Games, Puzzles, Adult and Children Books, Sun Decks, Deck Furniture, Enclosed Outside Shower, Direct Beach Access, Outdoor Community Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Community Private Beach Access....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Dolphin's Run is fully equipped with all the amenities you'll need to relax in the Outer Banks. Kick back and soak in the sun's rays and warm breezes on one of the spacious decks. Located in the heart of Nags Head, you will find yourself close to shopping, local attractions and plenty of great dining spots. A great feature of Dolphin's Run is its convenience to beach access, the community pool and tennis courts. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
5/3- 5/16/14 - $1050.00 5/17- 6/6/14- $1395.00 6-7- 6/20/14 - $1650.00 6/21-8/15/14- $2550.00 8/16- 8/29/14- $1650.00 8/30- 9/12/14- $1395.00 9/13- 10/10/14- $1050.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Norfolk Airport at 90.7 Miles
- Nearest Train: Hatteras at 75.1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 12 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Nags Head at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Tortugas' Lie at 3.7 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Currituck Club at 29 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Dairy Queen at 1.1 Miles
- Primary: (252) 715-1901
- Secondary: 866-418-5263
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 13, 2013