Lakefront Family-Friendly Cabin-Great Beach & Amenities June Special!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Longville cabin description
Our family cabin is surrounded by towering pines with a beautiful view of Blackwater Lake. The lakefront cabin, located at Pine Haven Resort near Longville/Hackensack, is very clean and well maintained with 2 bedroom 'housekeeping' style accommodations. Master bedroom has a queen bed, second bedroom has a double bed with a single bunk on top and the large living room has a pull-out double bed so the cabin can sleep up to 6-7 people. Breakfast nook, updated furniture, new flooring and a completely remodeled bathroom have been added since 2010. The large spacious knotty pine living area has vaulted ceilings and a full glass front with access to a deck where you can relax and enjoy a wonderful view.
The cabin is equipped with dishes, glasses, silverware, utensils, pots & pans and serving bowls. There is a microwave, stove, refrigerator, automatic coffee maker, and toaster. All beds are provided with linens, blankets, bedspread and pillows. There are also cards, games and a TV/VCR/DVD (use our movie library or bring your own movies) in addition to a picnic table, charcoal grill and Adirondack chairs on the deck
Blackwater Lake is located in the heart of the beautiful lakes area of northern Minnesota approximately 7 miles from Longville and 11 miles from Hackensack.
Mule Lake convenience store is located within easy walking/biking distance from the cabin (one mile).
Keywords: Lakefront Cabin
- 810 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Living Room seats 8:
- You can enjoy sun bathing on the sandy beach, swimming in the clear water, reading a book in the shade or boating in our large canoe (with removable extra seats perfect for a family with small children) and a kayak. For the fisherman, Blackwater Lake hosts a large variety of fish including Walleye, Northern, Bass, and all varieties of pan fish; a 14’ fishing boat is provided with optional motor rental. Other resort amenities include volleyball court, horseshoes, fish cleaning house, playground and central bonfire area. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain Biking
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- The area offers many interesting and fun attractions, such as a local Winery, the Paul Bunyan State Trail (a paved trail, excellent for biking, walking, or rollerblading through the beautiful countryside), Northern Lights Casino, and many shopping and dining choices in surrounding communities; just ten minutes from Longville and Hackensack, making it easy to get groceries (or ice cream cones). Longville is a small town that has a lot of character. Longville offers many things: Gas, Groceries, Marine Shop, Movie Rental, Antiques, Ice Cream Shop, Restaurants, Mini Golf, Tennis, Golf and most importantly Turtle Races every Wednesday during the summer....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The perfect place for our young family!Guest comment entered by manager
The perfect place for our young family!
My kids are 6, 5 and 2 months…this is a perfect place for us. Fun water activities, sports, and playground for my older two and a peaceful atmosphere for the baby. We are so grateful to have been here and we so enjoyed our time.
- Guest Jon and Michelle
- Date of stay 08/21/11
- Review Submitted 01/26/13
We love, love, love this place!Guest comment entered by manager
We love, love, love this place!
We love, love, love this place and had such an amazing time here. Our mini vacation included everything one should…naps, campfires, sunshine, rainy relaxing games in the afternoon, swimming and all kinds of adventures! I so enjoyed the beautiful humming birds outside the window. Brandon and I enjoyed wonderful weekends swaying on the bench swing enjoying the gorgeous sunsets. We were also thrilled to catch over 20 fish within 2 days. Our niece and nephew got to catch their first fish when we were here. You can only imagine their excitement. Everyone here was wonderful and kind…we had a grand time!
- Guest Liz and Brandon
- Date of stay 08/17/12
- Review Submitted 01/26/13
MAY-JUNE SPECIAL $650/WK Jun 29-Aug 10 $900/wk or $180/day OR Aug 11-Sep 30 $720/wk or $145/day Special Discount during early & late season: Rent 3 nights, get 4th night free $200 deposit required to confirm reservation Pets (dogs only) $100/wk for each dog (maximum two dogs); extra deposit required Rental Rates subject to 6.875% sales tax Prices based on occupancy of four people (extra charge for more than 4 guests) Forms of Payment: Cash or Check
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
The lakes are so clean and the area is so beautiful. Pine Haven Resort is a wonderful place to come and unwind from the stress of daily life. When we stay at our cabin, we tend to forget about everything else that is going on in the world and just enjoy the quiet and solitude.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
There is nothing quite like sitting on the deck on a beautiful Minnesota evening or around a fire, enjoying the beautiful lake view and listening to the loons calling. It is a wonderful spot to spend your family vacation relaxing and enjoying the beautiful outdoors.
- Primary: 320-251-5809
- Secondary: 612-325-6266
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of cabin
Breakfast nook and full kitchen
Pull out double bed
Master bedroom with queen size bed
View of lake from cabin deck
Spacious open living room
Second bedroom with double bed lower bunk & twin bed upper bunk with rail guard
Second bedroom with comfortable couch
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013