Sunserra Exclusive End Unit! Soaring Views of River & Cliffs
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Crescent Bar villa description
Beautiful home located at the end of a private cul-de-sac offering views of the golf course, Columbia River and Canyon Cliffs. This is a unique plan at Sunserra……3 bedrooms and sleeps six adults, plus children comfortably! A private deck off the greatroom on the upper level is furnished with comfortable, rattan furniture providing a cozy place to relax and enjoy the views. There is an additional patio on the lower level that opens to a large grass area and a perfect place for outdoor games and entertaining.
The master bedroom is on the first level with a walk-in closet and two additional bedrooms downstairs…..one furnished with a queen bed and a third bedroom with a queen bed. The second bath is located on the lower level adjacent to both bedrooms…… plus a large media room with a sectional couch, television and even a foosball table!! Great place for the kids to hang out and have fun.
Keywords: Sunserra, Views, Large 3 bedroom, End Unit
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- While a guest at Sunserra, you have access to 5 pools, 5 hot tubs, 2 tennis courts, an athletic court, a regulation softball field and an executive golf course. There is also a full service restaurant located in the Sunserra Clubhouse along with a Espresso/Ice Cream shop that serves breakfast burritos and sandwiches to go....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Water View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Crescent Bar is a vacation paradise perfect for fun, sun, golf, tennis, fishing, jet-skiing, wakeboarding, water-skiing, or just pure relaxation! Wine tasting at one of the areas celebrated wineries, fishing, hunting, hiking though Ancient Lakes, biking and the Gorge Ampitheater just 20 minutes away. Crescent Bar still remains one of the best kept secrets to visit in Washington state. Once you visit you will not want to leave! Launch your boat at the Crescent Bar Marina which is located just across the road from the public campground. You can store or moor your boat and trailer for the day, a week or a season. Jet skis and boat rentals are available......just ask for additional information. Gasoline and propane is sold daily during the season. Visit one of 3 restaurants, 3 ice creams parlors, 4 coffee shops and 2 resort wear stores. There is a small grocery store on the island and two places to purchase bags of ice....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Off Season...$175 - $225 per night/$1325 per week Memorial Day $200 - $425 per night/$1997 per week June ........$235 - $275 per night/$1725 per week 4th of July..$235 - $325 per night/$1915 per week High Season..$250 - $325 per night/$1830 per week Labor Day....$250 - $475 per night/$2197 per week Fall Season..$225 - $250 per night/$1625 per week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
- Primary: (509) 787 Book (2665)
- Secondary: + (206) 243-7979
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private End Unit / Main Entry With River Off On The Horizon
Main Level Balcony
Kitchen & Dining Area
Downstairs Media Room
Gorgeous Cliff Views
Gorgeous View From Main Deck
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Rear Of Property Showing Main Deck Off Living Area And Lower Patio With Grass
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.