Rent Like a Rockstar at 'Hotel Rock' in Sunserra!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Crescent Bar villa description
Rent like a “Rock Star” when experiencing Hotel Rock! Dramatically decorated in bold colors, artistic touches and photography from past performances at The Gorge Amphitheater & other local venues. This home is perfect for those concert weekends as well as just enjoying a nice relaxing few sunny days in Crescent Bar!
Gorge concert tickets also available which include VIP tickets up front in 1st 4-rows, VIP Parking & access to VIP Cliff House Bar. Box Suites also available.
This home is located in Crescent Bar, just 30-minutes from The Gorge Amphitheater.
2-exterior decks offering dramatic views of the Columbia River, towering basalt cliffs & island community. Back patio is surrounded by grass, providing shade and relaxation on hot summer days. 2-master suites on upper level, 1-King size bed & 1-queen bed, both have adjoining full baths. This unit has all comforts and provides perfect retreat for your own privacy & relaxation!
Contact Debbie @ (509) 787-2665
Keywords: View Property, Two Viewing Decks, Rock-n-Roll Theme, Gorge, Tickets
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King Size Beds (1), Queen Size Bed (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 0
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- While a guest at Sunserra, you have access to 5 pools, 5 hottubs, 2 tennis courts, an athletic court, a regulation softball field and an executive golf course. There is also a full service restaurant located in the Sunserra Clubhouse along with a Espresso/Ice Cream shop that serves breakfast burritos and sandwiches to go. ...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Crescent Bar is a vacation paradise perfect for fun, sun, golf, tennis, fishing, jet-skiing, wakeboarding, water-skiing, or just pure relaxation! Wine tasting at one of the areas celebrated wineries, fishing, hunting, hiking though Ancient Lakes, biking and the Gorge Ampitheater just 20 minutes away. Crescent Bar still remains one of the best kept secrets to visit in Washington state. Once you visit you will not want to leave! Launch your boat at the Crescent Bar Marina which is located just across the road from the public campground. You can store or moor your boat and trailer for the day, a week or a season. Jet skis and boat rentals are available......just ask for additional information. Gasoline and propane is sold daily during the season. Visit one of 3 restaurants, 3 ice creams parlors, 4 coffee shops and 2 resort wear stores. There is a small grocery store on the island and two places to purchase bags of ice....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
I found it very difficult to find a place to stay near the Gorge Ampitheatre. When I found this condo listed on VRBO, I was very excited and nervous all at the same time. I had never rented a property through VRBO. I have to say, the condo was exactly what I thought it would be. The Condo was Clean & Well Maintained. It looks just like the photos. The owner was very kind and was able to give us great information about The Gorge & things to do in the area. I feel very fortunate to have met the owner. He really made our stay wonderful. We are Huge Dave Matthews Band fans, so The Gorge is our concert Mecca!! We wanted to do it first class, so it would be something to remember. It was a great time.....So great we are hoping to return again in 2014! f you are coming to this area & need a place to stay......look no further! Hotel Rock is the Place!! Extras to mention: *Beautiful Views of the Columbia River, *Pool, *Hot Tub, *Gated Community, *Tennis Court, *Golf, *Restaurant and only 30 minutes to The Gorge!
- Guest Regina J.
- Date of stay 08/29/13
- Review Submitted 09/12/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Hotel Rock Rocks
Hotel Rock Rocks
Stayed at Hotel Rock for Labor Day 2012. Excellent place to stay. Very well appointed. Owner is great to work with. Highly recommend Hotel Rock for any stay.
- Guest Tom C.
- Date of stay 08/31/12
- Review Submitted 01/07/13
During this stay the property was under previous ownership or management.
Memorial Day..... $250 - $400 per night/$1925 per week = $275avg June .............$235 - $325 per night/$1750 per week = $250avg 4th of July.......$250 - $400 per night/$1925 per week = $275avg Labor Day.........$350 - $400 per night/$1925 per week = $275avg Fall Season.......$175 - $250 per night/$1400 per week = $200avg Winter Season.....$175 - $225 per night/$1190 per week = $170avg *****Concert Weekends are a Premium & Rates Subject to Slight Change***** ***$125 Cleaning Fee Added & Security Deposit Required****
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
- Primary: 509-787-2665
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Main Viewing Deck with Views of The Columbia River & Golf Course
Sunserra Clubhouse / NEW Restaurant / Sunfire Espresso / Sunserra Golf
Main Pool Area
Crescent Bar Island Boat Launch
Teddy Nugent @ The Gorge
Police @ The Gorge
Keith Urban & John Mayer @ The Gorge
Hotel Rock from Outside.
Heading Up The Columbia!
Dave Matthews Band, Aug 29 '08
Foreigner @ The Gorge
REO Speedwagon @ The Gorge
Styx @ The Gorge
Pearl Jam - Sept 1 '05
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013