Great Pool View 2/2 Condo - Ask About E35 Specials
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ocean Village Club condo description
Your spectacular paradise vacation begins in this oceanside, oceanfront property, two bedroom, two bath, 3rd floor condo in the gated property of Ocean Village Club Condominiums. This awesome top floor unit is located in the E building and is a third floor (walk-up) unit & just steps to sunbathing beside the beautiful sparkling pool. Master suite host a King bed, guest room has twin beds that can be converted into a king and a sofa sleeper in living area with gorgeous pool view. Fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, internet and local phone service provided. Credit card service available. If unavailable please check out condo Q34, 035 & P35.
Keywords: Two bedroom/Two bath, floorplan - flat in this Beautiful Ocean Front Property Complex.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Tennis Courts, Shuffleboard, Heated Pool, Clubhouse
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Historic Downtown, Horse Carriage Rides, Flagler College Tours, Florida Heritage Museum, Fort Matanzas National Monument, Fountain of Youth, Government House Museum, Huguenot Cemetary, J & S Carousel, Lightner Museum, Lincolnville Historic District, Memorial Presbyterian Church, Mission Of Nombre De Dios & Shrine of Our Lady of LaLeche, Old Florida Museum, Old Jail, Old St. Augusstine Village, Castillo De San Marcos National Monument, City Gate, Colonial Spanish Quarter, Oldest Drugtore Museum, Otis Smith Foundation, Penney Farms, River Park Inn, University of North Florida Nature Trails, Marineland, Deep Sea Fishing, Disney World 1-1/2 hour to Orlando...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Cleaning Fee $75.00. Anything over 2 weeks is a $150 cleaning fee. Reservation Fee $30.00 Plus 10% Tax Rates Off Season - Aug 17 - Dec 31 - $120.00 night, $545 week, $1495 a month Winter Season - Jan - March - $150 night, $695 week, $1895 a month Summer Season - April, June 1 - Aug 6 - $165 week, $$795 week, $2145 a month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: (904) 471-7513 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, April 11, 2013