Sandcastle in the Sky! Hurry First Year on the Market Special
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
Enjoy a fantastic stay at the Sandcastle in the air.Wonderful panoramic views from all windows and decks. High ceilings and a fantastic kitchen will make this stay on our island the best vacation you will experience. Numerous decks off almost every space.This Beach house is close to a childrens park and tennis courts and is situated between the Sound and the Gulf of Mexico. Ammenities include, internet, 3 whirlpool tubs and an outside shower.There is also a queen fouton sleeper and air matresses available. A walkway from the back stairs leads you to the beach where you can enjoy our incredible snow white sand and emerald waters. This beach home is spacious and affordable.... What are you waiting for?
Keywords: Beach house, five bedrooms, private home, vacation rental, family vacation home, Pensacola beach, Pensacola beach private home, sleeps 16, Pensacola beach vacation rental
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 10-16
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Enjoy the isand trolley that picks up right near your door so there are no worries about parking or driving. Enjoy all of our wonderful restaurants on the island. My favorite seafood is the famous Pegleg Petes where the children can play downunder in the sand playground while you relax. Other restaurants with playground for the kids is Crabs on the Beach and Founders on the Soundside. There is a lot of great shopping at the Boardwalk and a great place for the kids to swim at Quiet Water Beach with lifeguards. Also, there is a great place to rent jet skis and watercraft next door and finish the night off at Bamboo Willies or Captain Funs. The greatest of all, of course, is our emerald beaches you will never forget. And, take home some beautiful seashells to remember with the memories of a lifetime you will never forget, that is if you leave!!!! Please make sure our facilities meet your needs for bedding, etc. before reserving. Enjoy, be safe, may God Bless and see you again soon...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Beach View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
02/17/13 to 05/14/13 $2298/weekly Extra night $328 05/15/13 to 06/29/13 $2498/weekly Extra night $356 06/30/13 to 07/22/13 $2798/weekly Extra night $399 07/23/13 to 10/31/13 $2498/weekly Extra night $356 11/01/12 to 02/16/14 $1898/weekly Extra night $271
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
No worries about driving or parking! Trolley stop right near your door to whisk you away to shopping and dining and dancing, Shop for yor favorite beach wear at places like Alvins Island! or dine at places like the famous Hemmingway's on the Sound for Great and reasonably priced Seafood! Also Flounders on the Sound or Crabs on the Gulf where the kids have a playground while you dine and relax and then for a little dancing at Bamboo Willies or Captain Fun's or across the street to The Sandshaker to try one of the world famous bushwackers!...MoreCollapse
About: We lost our prior home at this location in Hurricane Ivan and decided to rebuild - higher and better.
Why Private Homes:
Some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. We built this home in 2007.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
More than 1,000 square feet of decks overlooking both the Gulf and the Sound. Short walk to Gulf and Sound. When we return, we relax in one of three large jacuzzi tubs. Plenty of room for family and friends, large kitchen, entertain on the decks. Sit in the swing on one of the lower decks, walk on the beach in the early morning, and sit on the beach as the sun sets in the evening.
- Primary: 800 874 9245
- Secondary: 850 932 5376
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sandcastle In The Sky!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, April 08, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
800 874 9245
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.