VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Beach House 3 at Tangalooma Resort is nestled amongst a select group of oceanfront homes, located just steps from the soft sand beach and crystal clear water of Moreton Bay. The holiday home is fully self-contained and comfortably accommodates one or two families seeking a relaxing island holiday, only 55km from Brisbane. While on their getaway, guests can indulge in the privacy of a prime beachfront location as well as access the many facilities the resort has to offer for the more adventurous. Wildlife abounds with kookaburras often resting for a visit on the deck rails and vistas of dolphins out playing in the bay. Two full decks at your rental offer sprawling views of Moreton Bay to Brisbane, for truly memorable vistas. When the sun starts to go down, it’s the perfect time to indulge in the spectacular sunsets and panoramic views across the bay. Take advantage of modern features at your self-contained holiday home, including a washing machine and clothes dryer, for convenient cleaning up after spending days at the beach. The kitchen is fully equipped, offering everything needed on holiday from dishes and utensils to a toaster and dishwasher. Towels and linen are provided at this 4-bedroom Tangalooma home, and the bedrooms are serviced by 3 bathrooms.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AU$) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Rates include bed linen, bathmats, bath towels etc.
Rental Rates for this holiday house in Tangalooma, Australia
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
• Rates include bed linen, bathmats, bath towels etc.
• Low Season - This is often the best time to holiday on the island if you are looking for some rest and relaxation from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The rate is $550 per night with a minimum of 3 nights per booking. Bookings can be made for 2 nights per booking during this time but incur a 20% surcharge on the nightly rate.
• High Season - This period includes school and public holidays with more visitors staying on the island. The rate is $650 per night with a minimum of 3 nights per booking.
• Premium Season - Easter and Christmas holiday periods are the most popular times for bookings and are often made a year in advance. The rate is $800 per night with a minimum of 6 nights per booking.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
• Tangalooma is located on Moreton Island, only 58km from Brisbane ( a seventy-five to ninety minute trip on the Ferry from the Port of Brisbane of passenger launch from Holt Street Wharf, Pinkenba in the Brisbane River.
• The island represents an ideal getaway spot for families, nature lovers and those wishing to escape it all without going too far from the city
• Moreton Island is a protected sand island (largest in the world), where you can witness dolphin feedings from the Resort Jetty which is fun for both young and old.
• The closest airport to Tangalooma/Moreton Island is the Brisbane Airport
• Enjoy resort style living with restaurants onsite and over 80 sports and leisure activities to choose from while on holiday