VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Spacious and inviting this rare, large one bedroom contemporary flat is available to you for an unforgettable stay in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Located in a quiet, friendly, safe and diverse neighborhood, delightful surprises abound. Everyday necessities are in close walking proximity. Clean and handsome with every amenity thought out for your satisfaction and relaxation, this gem will be the perfect base for your visit to the Bay Area whether for an extended stay, vacation, business trip, conference, or romantic get-a-way.
In the center of San Francisco, you are within easy walking distance to some of the most beautiful vistas and panoramas of the city, parks and green areas, “happening” neighborhoods, world class restaurants with their Celebrity Chefs, and an active community library and resource center. The metro (both Muni and Bart) can quickly take you in any direction you need to go (10 minute straight shot to downtown, Moscone Center, Westfield Mall, Union Square, or the Ferry Building), or, more leisurely on the vintage street cars rolling torward the waterfront to the landmark Ferry Building. The electric #33 bus line is steps away with connections all over the city.
The neighborhood, known as Eureka Valley or Castro Village is the pearl in the oyster. Sunny even when the notorious fog of summer rolls off of Twin Peaks.
Keywords: Large, 1 bedroom, Contemporary Marina Style, Flat, Castro, Eureka Valley, quiet, immaculate, safe, near public transportation, parks, restaurants, vintage street car, sunny, modern equiped kitchen, garden patio, separate office, washer dryer, flat screen TV, cable, stereo, iPod docking, street parking, Yoga Studios
Lease contract terms and conditions available upon request
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Close to several Yoga Retreat Centers, Master's Level Bridge every Monday evening in the Church
Why the Owner Chose Castro: Location, Location, Location, and Beauty
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment: Additional Information
• 2nd floor European, 3rd floor American Unit
• Downtown via Muni in 10 minutes
• By car: easy highway access to all highways 280, 101 and 80
• Luxury firm queen mattress made with natural products, Egyptian cotton 1000 count sheet sets, down pillows and comforter, thick cotton bath, hand towels, washcloths, and bathmats are provided.
• Quality washer / dryer shared
• Exquisite tranquil garden designed by Luke Haas with stone benches, water feature, meditation bench, patio sitting and gas BBQ and ample space for a complimentary yoga mat
• Separate, modest office with window
• Large, sunny, with natural light, well equipped, eat in kitchen including gas stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster
• Hire speed wireless internet access
• Flat screen TV with Comcast Cable, DVD / Blue Ray, Home Theater Surround Sound
• Stereo with CD and iPod docking station
• Tub with shower
• Walk-in closet
Surrounding Neighborhood include:
• Urban Chic
• Grocery Mollie Stone’s (basics to fabulous), Buffalo Whole Foods, Ferrari Italian, Bi-Rite Grocery and Creamery, Whole Foods in Noe Valley
• Wine stores: Castro Village Wine Company specializing in California Wines, Swirl
• Coffee: Peet’s, Philz, Blue Bottle coffee truck, La Taza, Spike’s, Starbuck’s, Café Flore
• Bakeries: Tartin, Noe Valley Bakery, Hot Cookie
• Restaurants: Anchor Oyster Bar (consistently excellent seafood), Bar Tartin, Delfina, Star Belly, Range, Frances, Catch, Lime, Contigo, L’ardoise, Bar Bambino, Dancing Pig BBQ, and many ethnic restaurants from Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Dinosaurs for Vietnamese sandwiches, and of course Mexican
• Night life; Castro Theatre, Café du Nord, bars
• Close access to banks/ATM, dry cleaners, specialty shops; flowers, hardware, clothing, gifts, library
• Spirituality: Yoga Tree, Hanuman Center, Harford Street Zen Center, Most Holy Redeemer Catholic Church (duplicate bridge on Monday evenings)