A Luxury Loft in Historic South Haven Landmark,Casavant Pipe Organ Factory
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
South Haven condo description
South Haven Luxury Loft where history meets romance in a restored 1800's brick factory building. The perfect retreat designed for a couple but able to accommodate six persons. Very quiet and peaceful accommodations.
Bed / sleeping chamber is surrounded by 14 ft. high velvet draperies opening to the living area. King size bed, down comforter, antique furniture. Master bath has double sinks, towel warmers, private marble bathing room with claw footed tub and large marble shower. Walk in closet.
Climb ladder to children's area with 2 twin beds, toys and play area. Baby's porta crib by request.
Queen sleeper sofa in front of fireplace. Spacious guest bath with artist's copper sink in unusual setting. Porcelain cherub chandelair. Italian marble floor. A must see!
Dining room floor of hand cut tiny antique glass tiles laid into antique arched church window. See photos and web site. Gourmet kitchen with handmade tiles on island, gas Jenn Air range, Corian counter tops, Pergola with gas BBQ grill, table & chairs, evening lighting & plants & flowers for summer dining outdoors.
Building originally built to house the Casavant Organ Factory late 1800's. The loft is in what was a three story tower used for sound testing the pipe organs. Later became the Overton Factory. Great layout with 1600 square feet of open space. If peace and quiet are for you-this loft is extremely quiet.
Sunny Southwest.corner unit, ten foot windows looking out onto tree tops. Original maple floors, brick walls and high tin ceilings. Architectural treasures abound in this loft.
Sorry, pets are not allowed. However we can suggest a great 'pet motel' near by.
Beach toys, beach chairs, 3 adult bikes for guests.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV, movies to watch and books for reading, Pack and Play crib available by prearrangements. Kitchen has island with stools, Jenn Air range, Disposal, Coffee Pot, Blender, Cooking Utensils, Indoor storage for your bikes, beach toys, 2 adult bikes included with loft (NO SMOKING, NO PETS)...moreless
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll downtown or short walk to the many beaches and 2 lighthouses, Fabulous sunsets to watch from the beach or pier, South Haven has many festivals all year long, Harbor Festival, Wooden Boat Show, Garden Walk, Cottage Walk, Antique Car Show, Blueberry Festival, Winter Fest, etc, Great Specialty Shops, Carriage Rides around town, Cinema, Perch fishing, Canoeing, Snowmobiling. Sail daily and at sunset on the Tall Ship 'Friends Good Will' (1812 replica) at the Michigan Maritime Museum, Winter cross country ski trails and down hillskiing, Wellness Center Health Facility with 2 pools, spa, massages, exercise equipment, classes, only 5 minutes away. Day passes avail. childcare. Open daily. Kayak available for your use. 2 adult bikes in garage to ride the nearby Kal Haven bike trail 37 miles between Kalamazoo & South Haven and connect to trail opening up right next to loft building heading south to Van Buren State Park....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wow Fun place!
Wow Fun place!
We love this place and will be back. Sandy and David have done a great job designing this loft/condo. Wish we could bring our grand daughters - they would really enjoy the loft with the mattresses on the floor and they toys to play with. We enjoyed all the history.
- Guest DeWayne (Denver Co)
- Date of stay 09/14/11
- Review Submitted 09/24/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+.
OFF SEASON RATES DAILY $165.00-2 NIGHT MIN. Wk. $575.00 SUMMER DAILY $195.00 if avail. WEEKLY $975 (week of July 4th $1075) Deposit of one half rental cost to hold reservation. Bal. due 30 days before occupying property. Cash, money order or check - refundable security deposit Summer weekly rentals run Saturday to Saturday. $50.00 clean fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: (269) 637-3764 (Michigan, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 29, 2013