Deluxe Villa, Royal Resorts, the Royal Haciendas Resort,
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Royal Haciendas villa description
Relax with fun in the sun, sipping pomegranate tequilla!!!
50% off resort on-line price!!!
Centrally located to everything Riveria Maya
2 bedroom Deluxe Master Suite; separate living, dining and full kitchen – sleeps 6 Ocean View
Master bedroom has king size bed and separate bathroom with walk-in shower.
Living area has 2 Murphy beds.
Guest room (separated by near sound poof doors) separate full bathroom, 2 double beds, mini kitchen, and separate balcony.
Keywords: Deluxe villa,at Royal Resorts/ the Royal Hacienda, in Playa Del Carmen Mexico. Unit G348
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (1), Murphy Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Jet Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- 5 restaurants, car rental, gift shop, market, Nick Price Championship golf course. Great shopping, snorkeling, scuba diving, 6 Mayan archeological sights and much, much more. Ecological Theme Parks - Xcaret: An eco-archaeological theme park with wildlife exhibits and a restored Mayan site showcasing ancient ceremonies. - Xel-Ha: An ecological theme park and natural aquarium. Swim with dolphins. Watch sea turtles. Snorkel among tropical fish. - Xplor: A nature park with limestone caves, grottos and underground rivers. Eleven zip lines whisk visitors 1.8-miles through the jungle canopy. - Selvática: Fly through the tropical forest canopy along a spectacular zip line circuit. Then take a short ride and plunge into a cool, crystal-clear freshwater cenote. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
April 13-20 2013 $1200 for the 7 days
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About: Love to zipline, lay in the sun and enjoy a variety of tequilas!
Why Royal Haciendas:
It's not Cancun! It's close to everything. The water is oh so beautiful! $20 massages on the beach!! The service is outstanding. The golf course is incredible! The sand on the beach is`powder soft.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
It's not packed with people or screaming kids. It's not resort on top of resort. It's a home away from home. There's a fully equiped kitchen if I want to cook and there's amazing restaurants if I don't.
- Primary: 3606985727
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Nice quiet beach!
Nice quiet beach in the other direction!
Look at that water and sand!!
Looking in from the other side
Fun in the sun! Monkey business in paradise!
Service on the beach or dine in the La Palapa Del Sol
From the beach looking in
Hide from the sun and enjoy the beach
The view returning from scuba diving
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 12, 2013