Oh Paradise at the Tiki Condominiums!...#225
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Tiki condo description
This one bedroom condominium, has a king size bed and a sofa sleeper, comfortably sleeps from 2-4 people. This unit is located in our 2nd complex close to the beach and right in from of the swimming pool. So you will just be within walking distance from the beach. All you need to bring with you is a swimwear, food, beach towels and beach gear to have a wonderful time.
Keywords: This property is family oriented and this unit is located close to the beach, has a beautiful ocean view.
- 712 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- LAUNDRY FACILITY ON PREMISES.
- DVD Player
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- We are located on the Gulf of Mexico, within walking distance of the Turtle Rescue Center, International Birding Center and Island Convention Center. Off-site bird, turtle watching and beach four wheeling are popular island activities. Other activities include horseback riding and the Laguna Madre Natural trail. Visit the historical Port Isabel as well as museums. Make sure you visit the 100 year old Port Isabel lighthouse. Port Isabel has many cute little shops including antiques and art galleries. Just a 30 minute drive to Brownsville to one of the top zoos in the country 'The Gladys Porter Zoo. For you golfers there is Golf on the Gulf of Mexico at the South Padre Island Golf Club in Laguna Vista, or play at the Rancho Viejo Golf Club just 30 minutes away from South Padre. Water activities include Schlitterbahn Beach Water Park, dolphin watch, boogie boarding, snorkeling and scuba, surfing and sailboat rental. For the fisherman in the family, there is bay fishing, deep sea fishing, fishing at the jetties, pier, surf and fly fishing. ...A getaway you will enjoy, come visit us, stay with us and enjoy.....'Your Home Away from Home' ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter Monthly Rate: $1,779.00 - October through February Fall/Winter Rate: $95.00 Cleaning Fee: $55.00 Damage Deposit: $200 refundable Cancellation Policy: $55 if is 30 days prior to arrival, no refunds on cancellations made within 30 days of arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Brownsville International Airport at 28 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 100 at 9 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Right on It. at The Tiki
- Nearest Barpub: Clayton's Beach Bar at The Tiki
- Nearest Restaurant: Blackbeard's at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: 956-761-2694
- Fax: 956-761-3578
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Right in front of the Swimming pool
Touch the waves!!!
Or by the beach!
A relaxing space to read!
Fully equipped kitchen.
Just steps from the beach!
BBQ in private!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 18, 2013