Chic Beach Apartment..Steps to the Sand...Brand New.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pacific Beach apartment description
Villa Blanca is a beautifully restored six unit vacation rental apartment complex in a safe,tranquil, garden like setting steps to the beach and boardwalk...literally a half block. All of the apartments are named after world famous beaches. Our 'Wind and Sea' apartment is bright, sunny and located on the second floor. You can hear the waves and smell the surf! Newly remodeled with brand new appliances, furniture and hard wood floors...this spacious two bedroom apartment is charming with bright decorator furnishing and chic beach touches. The large, eat in kitchen, is fully equipped for making a gourmet meal for simply packing a picnic lunch for the beach. This is our most spacious apartment and has a private out door dining patio. The grounds of the building contain a barbecue area and an outdoor shower with beach toys and boogie boards in the summer. This apartment has a garage.This upscale, family friendly neighborhood is a minute walk to every restaurant cuisine you can imagine within every price range!
Guests have asked, 'Do we really need a car?' If you just want to experience the beach, sand, surf and a dynamic beach community with great shopping, grocery stores, bars and restaurants the answer is no. This location is also perfect for those who want to explore San Diego attractions. Villa Blanca is close to all freeways and centrally located.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Our charming 'Wind and Sea' apartment in North Pacific Beach is perfectly located just steps to the beach and boardwalk! Location! Location! Location! Everything you need for a perfect beach vacation is located within easy walking distance. Just around the corner you'll find restaurants from every cuisine and price range...casual beach bars and chic night spots. If you love to cook 'Wind and Sea's' kitchen is well equipped. You'll enjoy the two local farmers markets and the fantastic grocery stores just minutes away. San Diego's best attractions... SeaWorld, the famous San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, and La Jolla are all a short drive. Public transportation is easily accessible and just at the end of the block. It's hard to believe that you can smell the ocean and hear the waves in this safe, and tranquil setting yet be so close to the attractions and night life of San Diego beach communities....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This is our second stay at VillaBlanca, we love the proximity to the beach and the north PB location. The units are stocked with everything you need, including beach chairs to take to the beach. There is a fantastic BBQ we used twice, and shopping is close by. I highly recommend this property for a beach vacation .
- Guest Steph (TN)
- Date of stay 04/23/12
- Review Submitted 05/06/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
Close! Cute! Clean!
Close! Cute! Clean!
Wow! This was perfect! Very cute - it looked brand new. The decor was "beachy" and charming. Spotlesslly clean, and the Pacific Ocean was our back yard. We were on the sand in about a minute, and the boardwalk with shops, restaurants and bar were right there! The property manager was very friendly when she checked us in and gave us a tour of this beautiful place. We had a BBQ under the palm trees the day we arrived (a great grocery store is a few blocks away). Can't say enough great things about this place! We're recommended it to friends already and will definitely come back this summer if we can get in.
- Guest Jack N.
- Date of stay 03/18/12
- Review Submitted 04/02/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Apr 19 - Jun 14
4 night min stay
Jun 15 - Aug 24
7 night min stay
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: 15- 20 minute drive at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: You're at the beach! at Pacific Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Around the corner at Pacific Beach
- Nearest Restaurant: The area is full of bars, restaurants and shopping at Pacific Beach
- Primary: 1-858-3491416 (email preferred)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Eat in Kitchen
This beautiful beach is a half of a block away!
Charming second bedroom with two twin beds, and lots of storage!
Luxury bath products are included
Beach chairs, towels, a cooler and the first bottle of wine is on us!
Bikes are a great way to get around. We have bike racks for your rentals!
Spacious, Airy, Living Room
DVD, Flat screen, guide books, board games, IPOD dock...all included
Spacious master bedroom with queen bed and lots of storage, flat screen TV
Colorful master bath!
Great restaurants are just a stroll down the boardwalk
The boardwalk is at the end of the block!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 08, 2013