Trailview Cottage, a Luxury Cabin in Hot Springs, Virginia
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hot Springs cottage description
This fabulous Antique Log Cabin was built in The Homestead Preserve’s Delafield Rise neighborhood in Hot Springs.
The cabin will sleep up to 6 in the three bedrooms. The main floor master bedroom with en suite bath has a king-size bed. Upstairs, the private sleeping loft with bath has a queen bed and the lower level bedroom has two twin beds. In addition, there are two twin-sized day beds in the media room with linens available for an additional two guests.
The home has a deep covered porch with a custom porch swing and seating for four. As you enter the front door, there is a large living room with 18’ vaulted ceiling and an impressive wood-burning fireplace with stone hearth. A pub table sits by the stairs, perfect for card games and casual dining. The kitchen is large, welcoming and appointed with everything for whipping up meals while on vacation. Off the kitchen is the laundry room and ½ bath. The lower level offers another place to gather – in front of the stone fireplace, at the wet-bar for cards and drinks or in the media room for a movie and popcorn. And just out the backdoor, guests can enjoy an outdoor fire pit under the stars and surrounded by the vast woodlands.
Guests at Trailview Cottage have exclusive access to the amenities at Homestead Preserve’s Old Dairy Community Center located in Warm Springs. The facility includes a gourmet market, a fitness center, spa with sauna and hot tub, an outdoor pool, and game room.
This home is Pet Friendly - Pet Fee is an additional $100.
• Gas BBQ Grill
• 1 King bed
• 1 Queen bed
• 2 Twin beds
• 2 Day Beds
• 2 stone wood fireplaces
• TV Cable/Satellite
• Central Air
• Wireless Internet
• Jetted Tubs
• Sleeps 6
• 3.5 Baths
• Recreation and Media Rooms
• Old Dairy Complex Access
• Within 2 miles of The Homestead Resort
• Pet Friendly (additional $100 fee)
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Massage Therapist
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Natural beauty isn’t all Bath County has to offer. Take a tour of some of western Virginia’s most unusual and delightful art galleries in and around the villages of Hot Springs, Warm Springs, Healing Springs, and Bacova, or spend an afternoon exploring shelves of endless old-time treasure in one of Bath’s many antique shops, which carry everything from the finest china to primitive handiwork of centuries past. The George Washington National Forest covers more than 170,000 acres in Bath County, offering outdoor recreation galore, from boating on Lake Moomaw to fishing in the premier trout waters of the Jackson River. More than 120 miles of secluded and sparsely traveled hiking and biking trails offer long blue Allegheny Mountain vistas, access to unusual blowing springs, and views of high elevation cranberry bogs. The Nature Conservancy’s Warm Springs Mountain Preserve protects 13 miles of fragile mountain ridge line, including a high elevation Appalachian forest of rare montane pine barren, some of which you can explore along the Ingalls Overlook Trail. Lake lovers will treasure Bath’s mountain waters from 2,500-acre Lake Moomaw with its marina and boat rental facilities to a lazy paddle by canoe across the lake at Douthat State Park. The Dominion Back Creek Recreation Area provides access to two stocked lakes in a stunning natural setting beneath Back Creek Mountain. Whatever your palate craves, Bath has a dining experience to tempt your tastebuds. Here you can enjoy black tie dining and continental cuisine at The Homestead resort or the casual elegance of a creek side supper in a restored gristmill. Savor fresh baked goods al fresco on a grassy lawn in Hot Springs, or settle in for an evening of down home Southern cooking at a friendly café....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Hot Springs VacationGuest comment entered by manager
Hot Springs Vacation
Trailview was a marvelous place. We plan to book for this time next year. Concierge is service great!
- Guest Kathy
- Date of stay 05/01/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Our stay @ Trailview, Hot Springs, VaGuest comment entered by manager
Our stay @ Trailview, Hot Springs, Va
Just wanted you to know personally that our experience from beginning to end was marvelous as Alexis guided us thoroughly and thoughtfully to a Bath County vacation destination that was just perfection from beginning to end. We had such a wonderful time just enjoying the lovely environs inside & out alone. The pool and recreation center were also a hit with our boys. Well maintained and very special indeed. You all have created quite a unique outfit as you really understand hospitality to the fullest. Your care to deliver on special touches, kind tokens and quality are all the wonderful elements that warm Trailview & captured our hearts.
- Guest Terry & Jeff
- Date of stay 08/16/12
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Prices and Availability are Subject to Change.
Nightly rates start at $900 for 2 nights but will vary depending on season, day and availability.
A 25% deposit is requested to make your reservation. 30 days prior to your stay the remaining 75% of your balance is due.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
All fees and taxes included in price.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About: The Natural Retreats Concierge Service is unique within the self-catering industry. A team of dedicated travel professionals is here to help create an awesome vacation experience by providing advice and expertise on what activities to do, things to see and places to eat.
Why Hot Springs:
One of the most cozy and welcoming homes you and your guests won't want to leave. Trust us its one of our favorites!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The large porch swing on the front porch is perfect for afternoon naps or your morning coffee.
- Primary: 877-805-7794
- Secondary: 1.540.315.8495
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Trailview Cottage in the Homestead Preserve
Master Bedroom ~ on the first floor.
Great kitchen for entertaining or cooking for the family.
Upstairs queen bedroom with en suite bath.
Wet bar, card table and loads of games can be enjoyed here.
Third formal bedroom with two twin beds and en suite bath.
Enjoy the fireplace and and the vaulted ceilings of the living room.
Unique bathroom fixtures are featured and will keep the kids entertained.
Top of the line Viking appliances
A second area to kick back and relax
Need extra space? Make these into beds ~ they are super comfy!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 16, 2013