Charming Waterfront Cottage,Minutes from Historic Savannah Ga.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Charming Riverfront cottage located minutes from Savannah.We are just south of Richmond Hill on the beautiful Jericho River.Our cottage is a great place to relax and,reconnect with your family in coastal georgia.Watch the dolphins play,catch blue crab,shrimp(we are the home of SHRIMPZILLA!),fish,experience our salt marshes,oyster beds,enjoy our coastal lifestyle.Go boating to Ossabaw,St.Catherine's and Sapelo Islands.Georgia's golden Isles.
Enjoy our gorgeous flower gardens.Enjoy fresh vegetables from our vegetable garden.
We have a queen size murphy bed in the great room.A twin swinging bed and a twin trundle bed in the bedroom also a pullout chair bed for a small child.There are clothes storage bins and a unit for hangups in the bedroom.We have a built in eating bar located in our kitchen and great room.We have a bath with a shower (no tub)also a half bath outside on the deck.We have a stack washer and dryer.There is a gas grill,cookers,and cooking pots on the deck.There are swings and a tree house for the kids.
Keywords: Waterfront cottage on a saltwater river /not lake or oceanfront.
- 600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Indoor bath with shower-----Outdoor half bath
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- We are only 30 mins. from Savannh and 60 mins. from Tybee Beach.Our cottage is located near the histiric city of midway and the dead town of Sunbury.This area of coastal Georgia is steeped in history.Sunbury was second only to Savannah as a thriving deepwater port.No town has ever rivaled Midway and Sunbury in their production of famous scholars,teachers,politicians,pastors,soldiers.Two of Georgia's signers of the Declartion of Independence were from here. The historic Midway Church and The Midway Museum and cemetary are open for tours...moreless
- Video Games
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more $200 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Deposit amount-$200.00--- Payment plus deposit and cleaning fee shall be made in full two weeks prior to arrival.Deposit shall be returned within one week after departure.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$100.00 cleaning fee
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: savannah at 30 Miles
- Nearest Beach: tybee/st.simons/jekyll island at 40 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: richmond hill at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: midway at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We are Gary and Becky Patrick.We are in love with coastal Georgia.We create coastal art,we garden and use our cottage as a gathering place for family and friends.
Why the Owner Chose Richmond Hill:
We love the coast.We built the cottage ourselves.We raised our two daughters here,spending our weekends boating to Ossabaw and St. Catherine's lslands.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Our cottage provides refuge and solitude as well as beatiful garden and coastal river views.You can catch crab, shrimp,and fish from our dock.You may anchor your boat @ our floating dock and venture to St Catherines Island and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Primary: 9123120886 call fron 9am to 3pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance to our Jericoastal Cottage
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013