Great Price, Starting @ $400/nt! Hot Tub, Adorable 2200 Sqft Log Cabin!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sunnyside house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. This newly remodeled, classic log home, with its mountain decor and peaceful surroundings is exactly what one envisions when thinking of Tahoe. Thaw your body in the outdoor hot tub after an exhilerating day skiing, then gather with the family to discuss the best runs by the wood burning fireplace. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with a wolf range, sub zero refrigerator, and large copper farm sink. The unique master bedroom is the perfect retreat for families with small children with a king bed, a queen bed and a twin covered wagon bed. Located on the west shore approximately one mile from Tahoe City, it is the perfect location to enjoy the lengthy west shore bike trail, restaurants, shopping, the Truckee River with its paved trail to Squaw Valley and Commons Beach & Park. Your family will love this Tahoe home.
Bedroom #1 Master - King, Queen, Twin
Bedroom #2 King
Bedroom #3 King
Bedroom #4 Two Twins
Keywords: log cabin, lake tahoe, ski, hike, hot tub, biking, chalet,
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 0
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- 2200 Square Feet Hot Tub Flat Screen TV w/DVD in Living Room TV/DVD in Twin/King Room Flat Screen TV in Master Gas BBQ Wolf Gas Range and Sub Zero Fridge in Kitchen Wood Burning Fireplace Washer/Dryer Garage not available High Speed Wireless DSL Unlimited Nationwide Long Distance Written Approval Required for Pets ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Minutes Granlibakken Resort with Fabulous Sled Hill, Snack Bar, 1 Chair Lift; 1/2 mile to Tahoe City Bike Trail - Ride Bikes to Squaw Valley, Homewood or Lake Forest; 3 Minutes to Commons Beach for Farmers Market, Free Movies in the Park, Free Concerts in the Park & Fabulous Restaurants/Shopping in Summer; 10-12 Minutes to Alpine Meadows & Squaw Valley Ski Resort in Winter; 7 Minutes to Homewood Ski Resort, Sugar Pine State Park & Beach, Chambers Landing Beach Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Summer Events and Activities: Boating: rent a speedboat at Sunnyside Marina to explore the lake from the water or step aboard the classic wooden yacht Wild Goose II for a cruise on Lake Tahoe; kayaks and paddleboards are also great for skimming the lake Beaches: Chambers Landing sandy beach, shared pier, bar & grill; Meeks Bay Resort for beautiful, sandy white beach, 2 boat ramps, ski boat rentals, canoe/kayak rentals, guided fishing excursions, (fishing licenses are available at the Meeks Bay General Store), paddleboats, water toys & accessories; Sugar Pine Resort has for a lengthy sandy beach and lovely grass area with paved nature trail Hiking: Emerald Bay has amazing trails to 'desolation wilderness', streams and walking excursion down to Vikingsholm Castle; travel the Tahoe Rim Trail to enjoy panoramic views of Lake Tahoe and the adjacent valleys, traverse wilderness & retrace Indian paths & pioneer trails and be captivated by the unforgettable vistas; the Rubicon Trail starts at DL Bliss State Park and dips up & down along the west shore offering some of the most scenic views of the lake - bring a swimsuit, towel & picnic lunch to enjoy a sunny day at one of the many quiet coves along the way Biking: Rent bikes in Homewood & ride down to Sugar Pine Point State Park & tour the park, small wildlife musesum & gift shop, or head northeast to Tahoe City and link up with the Truckee River bike trail into Squaw Valley; explore the many mountain biking trails Live Music: West Shore Cafe hosts the Full Moon Rising party series and live music every Friday + Saturday; Tahoe City offers free Sunday Concerts at the beach 4-7 pm; Museums: Explore the Tahoe Maritiime Museum in Homewood, dedicated to preserving Lake Tahoe's maritime history through innovative interpretation; Gatekeepers Museum in Tahoe Cit...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
All Seasons: $400 nt/$2400 week (7th night is free!) Christmas/Presidents: $600 nt/$600 week (7th night is free) New Years: $800 nt/$4800 week (7th night is free) Cleaning Fee: $250 10% occupancy tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 50 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Alpine Meadows at 7 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tahoe City Golf at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 1-530-584-3444
Adorable 2200 sq ft log cabin with level street access and large, level lot
Warn and Cozy Front Room with Wood Burning Fireplace
Dining Table Seats 6 - Flat Screen TV/DVD
Galley Kitchen with Granite Counters
Master bedroom with King Bed and Flat Screen TV
King Bed and Flat Screen TV
Remodeled, Upscale Bathrooms
Biking on the East Shore
The Village at Squaw
Fabulous hot tub for soothing the ski muscles
Nice new living room furniture
Entry with Slate Floors
Stainless Steep Appliances and Quality Cabintry
Queen Bed and Twin Bed in Master Bedroom also - perfect for the little kids
Two Twin Beds - Fabulous cove for kids
Remodeled, Upscale Bathrooms
Remodeled Upscale Bathrooms
Fishing on the Truckee River
Skiing at Homewood on the west shore
Ice Skating at Squaw Valley
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.