Run Away from Home - Extended Stay Beach Vacation Calling (Golf)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Murrells Inlet condo description
Ultimate Rental! Perfect for snow birds, extended stay vacationers or families looking for an affordable stay in the Myrtle Beach area. You’ll enjoy your time in this large 3BR, 2BA condo. Furnished with comfort in mind, it has an owner’s suite with walk-in closet, & large bathroom w/double vanity sinks & full garden tub w/shower. Relaxing patio with a view of golf course, fully equipped kitchen. Wi-Fi Internet 3-cableTVs. Queen sleeper sofa offers add'l sleeping, Full size washer/dryer and laundry room. Community swimming pool & recreation center only a few feet away. All Linens provided as part of the rental.
Near beahces and shopping. A little piece of heaven only a few minutes from the entertainment and bustling life of Myrtle Beach, yet tucked away far enough to experience the relaxing charm of South Carolina. Surrounded by the serene & natural beauty of the low country. Enjoy the beach, golf & true southern hospitality. Murrells Inlet the seafarer's village of the Carolinas is known for its historic sites, fishing, hunting & great dining.
Surroundings: Only moments away from Brookgreen Gardens and great beaches such as Myrtle Beach State Park and Huntington Beach State Park. Explore the nearby waters on salt marsh tours or wetlands and meet some of the local inhabitants—egrets, herons and osprey.
This is a unique golf community with an outdoor swimming pool and on-site 18 hole golf course. Also, located close to Myrtle Beach’s TPC golf course, Wachesaw East, the International Club, and several other great courses in Murrells Inlet, Myrtle Beach, Litchfield, and Pawley’s Island. Part of the Waccamaw Golf Trail.
Beach Lover's Delight: Located along the Atlantic coast; the beach 15 minutes away, Area water parks 15 minutes away, Water sports, hunting, putt-putt heaven, Tanger outlet shopping, and more all available to you.
Easy Access: First floor ground-level unit with easy access. Located for convenience with a perfect view of Blackmoor Gary Player par-three signature hole you will enjoy your mornings or evenings relaxing on the screened back patio overlooking the golf course. This unit is also only a few feet from the community center and swimming pool.
Keywords: Beach condo
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning
- Features: Ground-level condo with handicap access from the parking lot has ceramic tile kitchen, foyer, bathrooms and Berber carpet throughout the rest of the condo. Bright and airy with ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms, Wi-Fi internet, full size washer and dryer, Designer kitchen (coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots, pans, dishes, etc...) with cathedral cherry stained cabinets, microwave, oven-stove, refrigerator w/ ice maker, garbage disposal, full size pantry and eat-in kitchen bar. Laundry room with full size washer/dryer. Outdoor patio w/ceiling fan for southern comfort overlooking the golf course. Here are the driving times to the local beaches: Huntington Beach State Park is a 15 minute drive Myrtle Beach State Park 18 minute drive Surfside Beach 16 minute drive Garden City Beach 12 minute drive Pawley's Island Beach 20 minute drive Arrival and departure days are flexible....moreless
- DVD Player
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Medical Services
- Hunting Big Game
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Grab your fishing pole because you're in the Seafood Capital of South Carolina. Visitors take advantage of the ideal deep sea, shark, and speciality fishing as well as game fish trolling. Murrells Inlet is an ecological haven for dolphins as well as many species of fish and birds. The saltwater marsh provides an excellent environment for viewing all species. Murrells Inlet has it covered. Boat, kayak, and waverunner rentals are readily available for cruising the waters or get lifted with high-flying parasailing, then enjoy a wonderful dinner at one of the many waterfront restaurants. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Fall Rates (Sept. - Dec.) Daily $115.00; Weekly $800.00; Monthly $1,250.00 Winter Rates (Jan - Feb.) Daily $115.00; Weekly $800.00; Monthly $1,350.00 Spring Rates (March - May) Daily $145.00; Weekly $960.00; Monthly $1,750.00 Summer Rates (June 1-28) Daily $155.00; Weekly $1,050.00; Monthly $3,750.00 Peak Season (June 29- Sept 2) Daily $165.00; Weekly $1,075.00; Monthly $3,800.00 Cleaning Fee: $100.00 Fees include all taxes and linens Security Deposit: $150.00 Daily/Weekly; Monthly Rentals: $250.00 (All Refundable) Pet Security Deposit $100.00 per pet (Refundable ) Pets must be pre-approved
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach at 16.64 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Huntington State Beach Park at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: On-site (Blackmoor) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Local Cafes at 1.5 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Murrells Inlet:
To expereince the beauty of South Carolina & the beach. Boating, Fishing, Biking, and more all in one location.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Quiet beach time, great golf, simple pleasures, and southern charm.
- Primary: Toll Free (877) 815-3537
- Secondary: 301-646-5829
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Resort Living Year-Round
View of Kitchen & Foyer
3rd Bedroom w/twin beds
Golf course view from Condo
Large Living/Dining Room (Great Room)
Large Master Bathroom
2nd Bedroom w/Queen Bed
South Carolina Beauty & Charm
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.