Luxury Home 3BR/3BA Near Mission Hills Cc
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Santo Tomas house description
Minimum 3 month rental. GOLFERS! Here's your chance to spend the cold winter months in the beautiful Palm Springs area.
Stay in this gorgeous home and explore the entire Inland Empire Valley.
Single level 2300 Sq. Ft. luxury home in turn key condition located in the exclusive gated community of Santo Tomas adjacent to Mission Hills Country Club.
Close to downtown Palm Springs, airport and golf.
Fully furnished with designer quality furnishings and private collection artwork. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths, a fully equipped chef's delight kitchen which seats four. The large dining room seats 8-10 for elegant entertaining. The comfortable great room has 45' flatscreen TV and Blu Ray DVD. Please consult detailed photos on this site. More photos available upon request.
Keywords: Single level home with mountain views in turn key condition. Located in exclusive gated community adjacent to Mission Hills CC. Close to downtown Palm Springs and Airport. Seasonal rental allows golf privileges at two Westin Mission Hills resort courses at resident rates. This home has been sparingly used, is very well kept and all the furniture is of high quality.
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- 2300 Sq. Ft. luxury home with 3 BR and 3 BA is in turn key condition. It is in an excl. gated community adjacent to Mission Hills CC. Furnishings and artwork were carefully selected by owners to be enjoyed by their family and guests. Great room has 45' flatscreen TV with Blu ray and Time Warner Cable. Adjoining DR is designed for gracious entertainment and seats 8-10. Bose CD Home has fully equipped gourmet kitchen and seating for four. Master BR suite includes 25' flatscreen TV in BA with deep soaking tub, shower & huge walk-in closet. Guest BR has portable flatscreen T.V. and en suite BA. 3rd. BR is currently used and equipped as an office and has adjoining full BA. Full sun furnished patio facing San Jacinto and Santa Rosa mountains. Shaded side courtyard oasis with a gentle zen-like fountain. Desert landscape is meticulously maintained and includes both security and mood lighting. Electric golf cart is allowed on all RM sidewalks & accesses 2 local courses....moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Theme Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- GOLF: Seasonal renters may purchase a resident card for $75.00 which allows one to play either Westin Resort Mission Hills golf courses (Pete Dye & Gary Player) for resident rate of $63 (high season rate). Escena Golf Course, Palm Springs (seven mile drive) is another top rated course available at reasonable seasonal membership rates. Taquitz Creek &Resort courses, Rancho Mirage CC. Indian Canyons, Sun City Shadow Hills and Mesquite CC also offer individual rates. Hiking in nearby Indian Canyons, several local trails & Joshua Tree national park. Near bye: Children's Discovery Museum, The Living Desert Nature & Botanical Preserve & Wild Animal Park, Annenberg Estate for World Peace, Eisenhower Medical Center, Award winning Rancho Mirage Library, Aqua Caliente Casino & Spa, Cabizon outlet malls Exclusive shopping: 'The River of Rancho Mirage', 'The Shops of El Paseo' (Palm Desert) Conveniently close to Costco, Sam's Club, Home Depot, several well equipped fitness centers...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Tom and Marie from Minnesota
Tom and Marie from Minnesota
We arrived February 1st and stayed 3 months until April 30th. Only seeing the property through this site, you only hope that it is as nice in person. The house exceeded our expectations. The owners are wonderful people to work with, the gated community of Santo Tomas is first class, and the house and views are exquisite. We had a wonderful time.
- Guest Bronco (Plymouth, MN)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/21/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, people with disabilities, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - May 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Two month rental preferred.
Last month's rent due up front.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1,000
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We have been coming to the desert from Chicago for the past 15 years to relax and unwind from the pressures of being in the family restaurant business (60 years as of 2012!) We love to golf and have especially enjoyed meeting many local friends by playing the two Westin Resort courses. The International Film Festival each January has high-lighted our winter stay and we have attended almost every year since it began. My wife (and executive chef at our restaurant) loves to cook and we have enjoyed entertaining family visitors from across the country. Because she needs orthopedic surgery next winter we have decided to lease our home for the season. & entertain (hence the fully appointed kitchen and large dining room) as well as host family from all over the states. Because I will need orthopedic surgery next winter we have decided to lease our home.
Why the Owner Chose Santo Tomas:
Rancho Mirage is so close to downtown Palm Springs it makes easy access to the film festival venues, wonderful museums & restaurants not to mention all the great golf courses.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This is a very quiet property set away from all traffic noise. What you will hear will be the AM and PM migration of water fowl as they fly between lakes! We also enjoy the distant tunes from the high school band when they play at halftime on Friday nights.
- Primary: 847-682-2633
- Secondary: +
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - take a video tour on the large screen!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Winter season only.
Guest bedroom with full bath
Bedroom #3 is used as office & has courtyard view & ext. doorway
Fully equipped kitchen
Back yard desert landscaping & mountains
Dining room open to and looking toward bar, kitchen and great room
Master bath w/ 2 sinks, vanity, TV, soaking tub, wlk in shower & wlk in closet
Guest bedroom dresser & closet
Full bath #3 adjoins BR#3 and access from front hall & dining room
Side courtyard has fountain and shade for quiet reading
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 01, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.