Spectacular Lakefront Home in the Smokies. Sleeps 10.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Lake Santeetlah house description
Enjoy spectacular long views of Lake Santeetlah and the Nantahala National Forest from covered decks on all four levels of this family-friendly house which sleeps 10. Private dock and swimming area is reached by a short walk through flowering perennial gardens. If you come in the fall the leaf color is amazing. Baby grand piano in the living room. Custom architectural details and artwork, including antique and contemporary quilts and a unique mosaic outdoor fireplace. Four floor elevator.
Handicap access[chair lift] from parking to the main floor living, decks, bedroom and bath. Off-street parking for 5 cars. TV's on both living levels, wi-fi and built-in sound system.
Keywords: lakefront, lake view, mountain view,Western North Carolina, Lake Santeetlah,Smoky Mountains,piano,sleeps 10,handicap access,Nantahala National Forest,fishing,boating,Appalachian Trail,kayaking,elevator,lakeside cottage,mountain cottage,Tail of the Dragon,Cherohala Skyway,water skiing
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Beautiful custom architecture, art and mosaic features throughout,covered decks with seating on 4 levels,4-floor residential elevator, chairlift from parking to main level, wheelchair friendly bedroom and bath,perennial gardens cascading down to lake among spectacular boulder outcroppings, baby grand piano, off-street parking for 5 cars,perfect for multiple families,vacation community surrounded by Nantahala National Forest....moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- The Santeetlah Marina is 5 minutes away by boat or car, where you can rent pontoon boats, jet skis, ski boats, boating equipment and supplies. Cheoah Point Campground and park is 6 minutes in the other direction, where there is a beautiful sandy beach, picnic tables and restrooms. The perfect place to take little swimmers. Less than 30 minutes away are the Nantahala Outdoor Center, Appalachian Trail, Cherohala Skyway, Tail of the Dragon [for motorcycle and sports car enthusiasts] and Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forest....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$2,650 per week including $150 cleaning fee 9.75% sales and occupancy tax Total: $2,908.38
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About: We are a family of architects,gardeners, musicians and artists. The baby grand piano in the main living area is a favorite gathering place. In the summer we cook on the grill often and eat at the big table on the main deck.
Why Lake Santeetlah:
We built on Lake Santeetlah because of the spectacular views and access to the water. The house was designed to accommodate our growing family on three levels with ample privacy. It's less than a three hour drive from our home in Atlanta.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love swimming and boating from our own property and hiking through nearby Joyce Kilmer Memorial forest. It's also fun to walk around the peninsula that comprises our little town of Lake Santeetlah.
- Primary: 1-800-343-7635
- Secondary: 1-828-479-6441
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
860 Island Drive, view from Lake Santeetlah
Bedroom on top floor, next to master
Den with sleeper sofa, kitchenette
Full bath with shower, custom mosaic countertop on main floor
The walk to the dock
Lower deck and rose garden
Blue bottle garden
Queen bed on lower level
Master king bed
View from the master bedroom deck
Deck on main level
Bedroom on main floor
Entrance from parking with stair lift down to main deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013