Upscale, Oceanside New Property at the Villas of Ocean Gate II
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. Augustine condo description
Two Bedroom/Two Bath, 2nd Floor, 1416 sq. ft., New Mediterranean Style, Ocean Side, furnished Condo.
Master Bedroom hosts master bed and day bed, carpet Flooring and Door opening onto large balcony with a beautiful view of Pool/hot tub. Private Master Bath includes "his & hers" Sinks with Large Garden Tub & separate walk-in Shower. Living Room accommodates Cable /Ceiling Fan/Carpet Flooring and Sliding Doors leading onto the large Balcony. Dining Room and open, kitchen has granite counter tops, new Appliances, Wet Bar & Ceramic Tile Flooring. Guest Room has queen bed, Large Closet, Ceiling Fan & Carpet Flooring. Laundry Room with Full Size Washer/Dryer provided. Guest Bath is located very close to Guest Bedroom with Tub/Shower combination. Second Floor Parking just steps to your Front Door. Covered Garage Parking on 1st Floor with Enclosed Elevator. Private Pool/hot tub just steps from your Condo. A Beautiful Canal with Waterfall runs along the Scenic Boardwalk to Ocean and Gazebo.Tennis, BBQ's at pool
MANAGERS ON CALL FOR YOU 24/7
Keywords: Oceanside, large two bedroom two bath (1416 sq ft) flat just 5 min. walk to ocean, built in 2006.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking on ground floor with enclosed a/c-heated elevator that takes you just steps to your front door or an upper 2nd floor parking deck just a few steps to front door. Owner furnishes beach cart to take your supplies to the beach and a free beach driving pass that begins March 1st and ends Oct. 31st, so you can drive directly onto the beach and the entrance is only 1/2 mile from condo on Dondanville Rd....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Historic Downtown, Horse Carriage Rides, Flagler College Tours, Florida Heritage Museum, Fort Matanzas National Monument, Fountain of Youth, Government House Museum, Huguenot Cemetary, J & S Carousel, Lightner Museum, Lincolnville Historic District, Memorial Presbyterian Church, Mission Of Nombre De Dios & Shrine of Our Lady of LaLeche, Old Florida Museum, Old Jail, Old St. Augusstine Village, Castillo De San Marcos National Monument, City Gate, Colonial Spanish Quarter, Oldest Drugtore Museum, Otis Smith Foundation, Penney Farms, River Park Inn, University of North Florida Nature Trails, Marineland, Deep Sea Fishing, Disney World 1-1/2 hour to Orlando...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Furlong, PAGuest comment entered by manager
Hi Patty, We were so happy with our stay in Condo 206, it was very roomy, clean and comfortable. We really love being so close to the pool, hot tub and beach. As with last year it was a very very pleasant experience renting from you all. Your company was so incredibly helpful in finding us the right place for our family. We are so grateful for all the time spent making this an especially smooth vacation!! We will be back next year!
- Guest Eron Family
- Date of stay 03/31/12
- Review Submitted 04/09/12
1/2-3/30 D.$149 W.$699, 3/31-4/06 D.$169 W.$899, 4/07-5/22 D.$149, 4/7-5/24 W.$699 5/22-6/28 D.$179, 5/25-6/28 W.$1029,6/29-7/12 W.$1129, 7/13-8/16 D.$179 W.$1029 8/17-29 D.$169, 8/17-30 W.$829, 8/30/9/1 D.$162, 8/31-11/15 W.$589 9/2-11/15 D.$119,11/16-22 W.$699, 11/16-24 D.$119, 11/23-12/20 W.$589 11/25-12/20 D.$119, 12/21-1/2 D.$149 W.$799 MONTHLY: Jan - Mar $2000, Apr $3500, May $1800, Jun - Jul $3500, Aug $2500, Sep - Oct $1600, Nov - Dec $1700 Please add $85 cleaning fee, 10% taxes & $25 administrative Fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2006
About: Dick and Patty Arnold have the privilege of managing the rentals for this awesome condo. The owner is a Real Estate Lawyer and owns many properties in St. Augustine.
Why St. Augustine:
New, upscale, large floorplans and oceanside
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Short distance to ocean/beach, large clean property, close to so many wonderful restaurants, bars and shopping. So much to do and see nearby.
- Primary: (904) 687-3648
- Fax: +1 904 810-2111
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Balcony Over looking Pool
Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen Bar
Fully equipped Kitchen
Master Room Dresser
Pool View from Master
Open Living Area
Master King Bed with Futon Sofa Bed
Master with windows and pool view
Guest Queen Bed
Pool View from Balcony
Beach Area in front of Property
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, June 10, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.