Georgeous Cottage in Private Catatoga Community.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Toxaway cottage description
Catatoga has been recognized by Pinnacle Living magazine as one of the most beautifully picturesque communities in the Southern Highland Mountains of North Carolina. That's excellent news for those searching for the perfect mountain home because it affirms that in everything from lifestyle to amenities, Catatoga is the best of the best.
A private gated community in Lake Toxaway, Catatoga offers access to Lake Catatoga, Catatoga Falls and Indian Creek Falls—some of the most stunning and pristine waterways to be found. Surrounded by soaring mountain peaks, the lake provides a magnificent backdrop for the numerous enjoyable activities to be found here. For those seeking a peaceful, scenic location with superior amenities, they will find plenty to savor staying at one of the cabins in this breathtaking community.
Laurelwood overlooks our park and Indian Creek and offers all of the comforts of home while still retaining its rustic charm. This two and half level log home is the perfect place to make memories with family and friends.
This welcoming home features three comfy bedrooms with a sleeping loft and three baths. The master bedroom, located on the main level, includes a hand-crafted log-style queen size bed, flat screen TV, while the master bathroom includes an oversized Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and double sinks. The second bedroom is also located on the main level and features a queen size bed. Upstairs is a bedroom with twin beds and a loft with a queen size sleeper sofa with a full bath. The cottage flaunts two fireplaces, a large family room, fully-equipped kitchen perfect for enjoying romantic dinners or for entertaining guests, washer and dryer, and a covered porch with wood-burning fireplace and gas grill.
*Note* Pool area will be closed for the winter.
The cottage is complete with fresh linens, soft blankets, and an abundance of towels ready for when you get back from swimming, fishing, or playing tennis. Be confident leaving home knowing Laurelwood includes anything you would ever need since it includes an initial supply of soap, tissue, paper towels, coffee, and trash bags.
Feel like leaving the peaceful mountain haven? Cashiers and Brevard, where shopping, dining and entertainment options abound, are right down the road.
*Note* Pool area will be closed for the winter.
Keywords: Minutes to Highlands & Cashiers, Lodge, Lakefront, Clubhouse, Elegant Cabins, Trout Stream, Fly Fishing, Tennis Club, Swimming Pool, Nature Trails, Retreat, Waterfalls
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Catatoga Club Clubhouse with heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, exercise facilities, game room, 4 har-tru tennis counts. Hiking trails, Nature trails, waterfall, 20 acre lake. Golf Packages and Fly-fishing packages available. Surrounded by Gorge's State park. Minutes from Brevard, Cashiers, Lake Glenville and Highlands....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- There are 15 waterfalls within 30 miles of Catatoga. For a complete listing of these waterfalls, please stop by front office Gem Mine (828-966-9646) Find gems and minerals at White Water Equestrian- 9 miles away High Ropes Course- (828-862-4207) A magical challenge for individuals and groups- 4 miles away Flight Thru the Treetops ( 828-862-4207) Earthshine Outrageous fun zipping from tree house to tree house- WAY UP in the tree s Corn Maze (828-884-4415) Blue Ridge Corn Maze 6 acres of “cornfusion” where you can lose it and it’s all right. Horseback Riding (828-966-4767) White Water Equestrian Call for reservations and information- 9 miles away Rock Climbing (888-284-8433) Rock climbing and rappelling- 30 miles away...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$300 per night $1850 per week $100 cleaning fee Min. 3 night rental *Holidays - $450 per night*
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Clubhouse with heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, exercise facilities, game room, 4 har-tru tennis counts. Hiking trails, Nature trails, waterfall, 20 acre lake. Golf Packages and Fly-fishing packages available. Surrounded by Gorge's State park. Minutes from Brevard, Cashiers, Lake Glenville and Highlands...MoreCollapse
Year Purchased: 2005
- Primary: 404-725-1878
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 22, 2013