Sag Harbor/ North Haven: Live with the Stars on Actors Colony
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sag Harbor house description
Totally enjoy your Hampton's vacation at this beautiful, contemporary, Mediterranean style home featuring 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. A gracious entry hall leads to a beautiful country kitchen & family room, a formal dining room, an over sized living room, a den and master suite all with ceiling heights ranging from 10 -14ft with windows and French Doors everywhere! The second floor features an additional 3 bedrooms, all large and beautifully appointed. Outdoors enjoy the privacy of 3 acres with 2 stone patios, one for dining the other for lounging and a separate fenced in pool area with a Gunite swimming pool surrounded by stone patios(dining table/chairs and lounge chairs and a fully furnished pool house. There is an over sized out door shower as well. The house has central air, sound system, 2 flat screen televisions, a gas BBQ, Bikes,beach chairs, towels, etc. etc. The grounds are lovely and all of this is just a 2 minute drive into Sag Harbor. Ask who the neighbors are!
Available from May 25th -June 28th 2012 $20,000or thru July 4th $25,000
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Computer Available
- Broadband Access
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sag Harbor is an incorporated village in Suffolk County, New York, United States, with parts in both the Towns of East Hampton and Southampton. The population was 2,313 at the 2000 census. The entire business district of the whaling port and writer's colony is listed as Sag Harbor Village District on the National Register of Historic Places. Sag Harbor is about three fifths in Southampton and two fifths in East Hampton. The dividing line is Division Street which becomes Town Line Road just south of the village. Most of the defining landmarks of the village — including its Main Street, the Whalers Church, Jermain Library, Whaling Museum, the Old Burying Ground, Oakland Cemetery, Mashashimuet Park, and Otter Pond are all in Southampton. However, almost all the Bay Street marina complex, including Sag Harbor Yacht Club and Breakwater Yacht Club, are at the foot of Main Street *We are close to all towns in The Hamptons, close to the most beautiful beaches, nightlife, fine dining....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$20000.00 - $20000.00 per month Memorial Day thru June. Our Home is available from May 25th thru June 28th 2012 $20,000 or thru July 4th $25,000.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: 1-917-8218056
- Secondary: 1-917-750 9253
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
47 Actors Colony Road
Formal Dining Room
2nd Floor Junior Master Suite
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 28, 2013