4 Bedroom Townhouse - Available June and August 2013
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This Charming Newport Townhouse is in the center of it all. Walk to Dining, Shopping, beach, Cliff Walk, Mansions, Tennis and more. Plenty of room with 4 bedrooms each with queen beds, 2 1/2 baths including a 6' whirlpool tub, pool table, wireless, cable, linens and more. Just drive up, drop your bags and enjoy Newport.
Keywords: Walk to town, Walk to beach, Newport, First Beach, townhouse, 4 bedroom, beach house, second beach
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 2-8
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Rent your own sailboat at Sail Newport. Hop aboard a sunset cruise in Newports Scenic Harbor. Play tennis on the grass at the Tennis Hall of Fame. Take a tour through Newport's historic mansions. Jump on the dinner train, play golf at Newport National, spend the afternoon at Greenvale Vinyard and drive over to the Polo grounds for a match. You can't help but fall in love with Newport!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
June 2013 $4500 July $5500 August $5500
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We purchased this home in 2003 and lived there until 2010. We still visit as often as we can and when not rented, use this as our vacation spot. We love Newport!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We love it here because of it's central location. It is convenient to everything but nestled within a beautiful neighborhood with stately mansions and mature trees. The walk in any direction is enjoyable.
- Primary: (401) 835-3009 (Rhode Island, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 28, 2013