Beachfront Rooster Fishing Capital Miles of White Sand Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
La Ribera cottage description
Baja, Rooster fishing, Beachfront guest Cottage, many many miles of white sand beach in the middle of the Rooster Fishing Capital.
BEAUTIFUL. Great for getting away, fishing, shelling swimming in warm calm waters or just laying out on towel and relaxing. Boat and ATV rentals available. It's Paradise.
Keywords: Fly fishing by foot, ATV, panga or cruiser. Right in the center of The Rooster Fish Capital.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 3-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Gas Fireplace:
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- This is the actual Rooster Fishing area of the Sea of Cortez and can be fished on foot , ATV, Kayak, Rented Panga or Cruiser. It's a Fly fishing Paradise. For the non fishing there's miles of white sand with plenty of shells, calm warm swim-able water, fresh water Laguna's and an abundance of birds and sea life. The apartment is new,clean and fully modern. It's a beach Paradise....moreless
AT&T's Viva Mexico can be added to your cell it gets full 5 bar reception and covers ALL calls local and long distance other carriers do not work. You can voip over the internet via a USB from Telcel for about $35/2 mths...moreless
- Free Long Distance:
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Fantastic Fly or rod and reel fishing from the beach, Kayak, Panga or Cruiser. Many miles of uninhabited clean white swim-able beach and at various points underwater rock structure. Thirty miles south is the only live coral reef in the Eastern Pacific, snorkel and scuba diving available, ATV rentals available. Fly into San Jose Del Cabo (SJC is the airport) Rent a car and drive 35 minutes north to reach paradise....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
very quiet beach with just 5 houses nearby. The beach pretty much belongs to us, with just occasional fisherman on ATV's driving through. We watched the sunset for many nights that we were the only two souls on the beach. The beach is a nestling ground for turtle, you can see turtle tracks everywhere. The cottage is for couples or families because the bathroom is part of the bedroom. The cottage has no front porch, yet the entire beach is the front yard. The beach is sandy and flat, it's very safe for swimming.
- Guest lee (california)
- Date of stay 08/07/13
- Review Submitted 08/14/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers.
The casita on the beach is a wonderful, peaceful escape. The description and pictures are spot on. Pancho is the best chihuahua ever! Easy drive to La Ribera and Los Barilles for dining. Owner is great with great recommendations. We enjoyed our time there and look forward to returning next year.
- Guest BajaBound (Steamboat Springs, Colorado)
- Date of stay 04/05/13
- Review Submitted 05/02/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+.
What a place, far away yet close to everything. Great beach out your door. The owner went out of his way to help with information regarding dining, fishing and any thing needed. The unit was clean, new and well stocked. Stayed 30 days and would do it again. If you go, say hi to Pancho Villa, (the best chiuaua ever). Many things to do in the area, not only fishing.
- Guest RS (Lake Tahoe, Ca.)
- Date of stay 03/02/12
- Review Submitted 04/11/12
Recommended for: Pet owners, adventure seekers, families with young children, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
$450 PER WEEK long term RATES AVAILABLE USA cell 949 292 2882
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Jose Del Cabo at 40 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Out front at La Ribera
- Nearest Barpub: Rancho Leonero at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Rancho Leonero at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: I found this beach in 1961 and then fifty years later retired in Paradise. You can contact me on my USA cell phone 949-292-2882
Why the Owner Chose La Ribera:
I've been returning to Baja for fifty years and this is calmest swim-able white sand beach with excellent year round fishing for all the Sea Of Cortez's game fish. All of Baja is unique and beautiful, some very rustic and remote, some like Las Vegas but the East Cape Area has the modern amenities and is still relatively unspoiled.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Beautiful, clean, all modern amenities, truly special. Calm swim-able warm water, great shelling, miles of white clean sand to explore, fish, lay in the sun, kayak. Fresh water lagoons full of birds. Whales, porpoises, turtles, great sea life. Nightly and weekly activities in nearby towns.
- Primary: 949-292-2882 USA Cell
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Trolling close in for Roosters
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
949-292-2882 USA Cell
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.