Private Studio Guest Cottage! Walk to the Beach & Naples Pier!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Olde Naples cottage description
Step out of your private cottage and stroll 2 blocks to the Gulf of Mexico. Endless beach and spectacular sunsets await you.
During season, enjoy local fare at the Farmer's Market just across the street.
Ready for a dinner. Fine dining or casual eateries await you just one block away. No need to drive, just stroll and enjoy the balmy breezes.
Keywords: Originally built in the 1900's, 'Coquina Cottages' radiate the charm and graceful living of Naples' past. Hansel & Gretel could have slept here. Nestled in a generously sized property which boasts lush tropical foliage and provides a quiet retreat from your everyday hustle and bustle. Just a short stroll to the GULF OF MEXICO with its miles of sandy beaches and spectacular sunsets!
Sip your morning coffee in the garden - or walk just one block to enjoy all that the heart of Olde Naples has to offer. Fine dining or casual eateries; boutique shopping; galleries and more. Call us now to make your reservation! You will receive prompt and courteous assistance! Hope to see you soon.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- In the May, 2012 issue of the Smithsonian Magazine, Naples, FL was named the 9th best small town in America. "Even when it's snowing somewhere up north, around the historic Naples Pier (one block from Coquina Cottages) they're catching mackerel, pompano, snook, trout, opening beach umbrellas and looking for treasure in the surf." Miles of white sandy beach are just 1.5 blocks away and the sunsets are spectacular! If dining out is your pleasure, you'll experience fine dining or casual eateries just across the street on Third Street South, along with boutique shopping and dozens of art galleries. Looking for adventure? Visit the Everglades, an ecological wonder. Key West by air or sea may be something to put on your list. If a cultural experience is more to your liking, the Naples Philharmonic will dazzle you with their wide range of musical productions. Golfing, boating, fishing, tennis. Enjoy all that naples has to offer and then come "home" to Coquina Cottages to relax and renew....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This studio was perfect for my wife, me and a small dog. The cottage and grounds are well taken care of and the location is ideal, one block from the third street business district and two blocks from the beach. After we were here for three days we signed up for next year. The food at Campiello's is wonderful and the service at Barbatella's is great. Avoid the Naples Pub. Not fancy, but a fancy address. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
- Guest Charlie (Rochester, New York)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 03/29/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car, pet owners, romantic getaway.
Jan.1-31 $4,500/MTH* **30 DAY MINIMUM** Feb. 1 - March 31 $4,700/MTH* **30 day minimum** April 1 - 30 $4,050/MTH* OR $1,340/WK **7 NIGHT MINIMUM** May 1 - Oct. 31 $1,950/MTH* OR $650/WK **7 NIGHT MINIMUM** Nov. 1 - Dec. 31 $4,050/MTH* OR $1,340/WK. 7 NGHT MIN.(ADD $100/WK FOR 15TH-31ST) * $125 cleaning fee, plus 10% tax will be added. 60% of total rental cost is due at signing of Seasonal Lease Agreement PETS: $10/day per pet to max of $140/mth per pet, plus tax & $500 Pet Sec Deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 North and South at 10 Miles
Year Purchased: 1953
Why the Owner Chose Olde Naples:
Coquina Cottages have been in the family for over 70 years. The matriarch of the family still lives one block away and has shared many memories and local history of this famous community on the Gulf of Mexico. We take great pride in offering this family jewel to our guests and we know that you will enjoy its unique charm and tropical setting on over a half acre of land. We have a full-time Property Manager to assist in making your stay enjoyable.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Convenient location to all the amenities that Olde Naples downtown has to offer.
- Primary: (239) 348-2500
- Secondary: (239) 641-3513 (Florida, USA)
- Fax: +1 (239) 261-1814
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Steps away from all the Olde Naples amenities, but private and hidden.
COCKTAILS ANYONE BEFORE A SUNSET STROLL?
Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher.
Roomy powder room with conveniently located adjacent washer & dryer.
AN OUTSIDE DINING AREA UNDER THE PALMS AND ADJACENT TO THE BBQ.
VIEW OF THE LARGE BACK YARD. MEET THE OTHER GUESTS AT COQUINA COTTAGES.
ENJOY YOUR SITTING AREA FOR COFFEE OR A GOOD BOOK.
Cozy, efficient, perfect for 2!
Efficient kitchen design for quick meals.
Your own piece of Paradise.
MATURE, LUSH BANYAN TREE!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 31, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.