Charming Cottage on Gentle Lot; Pet Friendly; Great Screened Porch!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Moneta cottage description
This charming lake-side cottage is the perfect vacation home at a great price! This can be rented alone (perfect for 6-8 people) or rented along with the larger home right next door, for groups of 12- 14.
Located in a no-wake zone, this is the perfect spot for children to safely swim right off the dock. The lot is a gentle slope from the house to the dock. Bring your own boat and jet skis (or rent nearby). There is parking for your boat trailer on the property.
The interior is bright, open, clean and fresh! This is a brand new renovation-all new appliances including W/D. The Master Bedroom has a queen-size bed and a private bath with soaking tub. The second bedroom has a queen bed and window with view of the lake. The third bedroom has 2 sets of bunkbeds, perfect for 4 children. Across the back of the house is a wonderful screened-in porch with a great view of the lake.
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Cape Cottage II is conveniently located in the White House area of Smith Mountain Lake. The Virginia Dare Marina is less than 1 mile away, with boat tours of the lake, marina shop and outdoor grill. On the lake, we are located between R-20 and R-22, in a quiet cove within a No-Wake zone-perfect for swimming and fishing. The White House Store is just around the corner, with groceries, gas, etc. They have the best home-made fried chicken at the lake! Mariner's Landing Golf Course is just 3 miles away with it's infamous Robert Trent Jones course. The Smith Mountain Lake State Park is less than 5 miles away. Here you can launch your own boat, rent a boat, swim at their own beach (with lifeguard). There is also a great playground and many hiking trails and nature activities. Nearby is also the Mayberry Drive-In and DIner-always G or PG rated movies and the best diner food at the lake!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The perfect cottage!
The perfect cottage!
What a wonderful place on a nice quiet cove. Perfect for swimming and fishing with plenty of room for docking your personal or rental boat and or jet skis. The dock was perfect for our Labrador retriever as well who had plenty of room to run, jump and swim. This cottage was absolutely perfect for my wife and I and we plan on returning again soon.
- Guest Rob H.
- Date of stay 07/15/12
- Review Submitted 11/06/12
Family get away
Family get away
Great comfortable house. Perfect location on a quiet cove. Great for swimming and fishing off the private docks. Great time overall. Would love to stay here again!
- Guest Billy C (Virginia)
- Date of stay 08/12/12
- Review Submitted 08/27/12
Recommended for: Families with young children.
$1250.00 per week $100.00 Cleaning. 10.00 % Tax. Security Deposit Required. (Additional $100 security deposit for pets). Pet fee of $75 per pet (2 dogs maximum).
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (410) 750-7955 (Maryland, USA)
- Secondary: (443) 463-1148 (Maryland, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spacious screened-in porch with perfect view of the lake
There are no steps to your own private dock
Side of House with Deck off kitchen and entrance to screened-in porch
View from DIning Area to the Living Room
Master Bedroom w/queen bed, large closet and private bath
Bedroom #3 with two sets of bunkbeds (4 beds total) and window w/lake view
Front of house facing the road-plenty of space to park cars and trailers!
View of house from dock-No steps!!!!
Open space Living Room
Bright new kitchen with all new cabinets and stainless steel appliances
Queen Bedroom #2
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 28, 2013