Unavailable: May Purchase October 2013
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Palm Aire villa description
Pristine lakefront villa in Palm Aire Country Club in coveted Golf Pointe. Recent designer renovation includes gleaming hardwood floors, expansive glass views over the lake, new air conditioning. 2 bedrooms plus a den that can be a 3rd. Spacious open plan, huge living room, dining, sunny glassed lanai, large master with en suite bath, walk-in closets, custom shelving. Available unfurnished, and also available fully, turnkey furnished with elegant, Tommy Bahama and equivalent furnishings. Palm Aire offers world class golfing, swimming, easy access to shopping, medical and and the interstate, direct access to downtown and the arts corridor. An absolutely unique opportunity in Sarasota.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1) Top of the line mattress and bedspring in the master bedroom are provided if rented furnished, otherwise bring your own familiar linens and enjoy the ample linen closets., Twin or Single Beds (2) Top of the line mattress and bedspring in the 2nd bedroom are provided if rented furnished, otherwise bring your own familiar linens and enjoy the ample linen closets....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Direct lakefront with amazing view from all living areas. This unit is located in the coveted Golf Pointe section of Palm Aire Country Club, featuring private landscaped courtyard entry, expanded 2-car garage, lovely pool limited to Golf Pointe residents. Golf Pointe is extremely convenient to shopping on vibrant University Parkway and interstate access but completely quiet and private. Oak shaded, friendly neighborhood cul de sac location....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access:
Pool & Spa
Location & View
Walk into this unit, and you are greeted by a huge expanse of glass across the gleaming hardwood floors, with a view of a lovely private and manicured lake at your fingertips. No public access, only surrounding residents....moreless
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Botanical Garden
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Sarasota is the premiere cultural destination in Florida, with world-class theater, orchestra, museums, and restaurants. It also offers the #1 rated beach in the world. Palm Aire is a perfectly located, pristine golfing community with easy access to shopping, the interstate, downtown and the arts. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
ANNUAL RENTAL ONLY. Unit available turn-key furnished, or unfurnished. Unfurnished rate: $ 1,600. per month. Turn-key furnished rate: $ 1,850. per month. Cable is included; tenant pays electric. Please do not inquire for seasonal rental... but do consider an annual rental.. Annual rates are significantly lower, and you can visit Sarasota more than once!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: The owners are local Sarasota residents, only minutes away in the museum district of Sarasota.
Why the Owner Chose Palm Aire:
We have lived in Sarasota for many years and are confident that visitors to our lovely villa will enjoy this beautiful city as thoroughly as we have.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
This unit is perfectly located in a private, country club community, directly on a private lake with a stellar view. Recent turn-key renovation, with gleaming hardwood throughout. Palm Aire offers immediate access to University Blvd. This means residents are only minutes from I-75, the best shopping in Sarasota, restaurants and the world class rowing facility. In the other direction, they enjoy direct, easy access to Ringling Museum, the Airport and three universities. Downtown Sarasota is also within easy access, which means that restaurants, clubs, ballet, theater and movies are an option every day. It doesn't get better than this.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Charming Mediterranean style villa, 2-car garage and private courtyard.
An open plan: looking from the living room to cozy lanai reading and dining area
This fully glassed, climate controlled lanai features a lovely view of the lake.
The master bedroom features a custom walk-in and standard closets, private bath.
The den, or 3rd bedroom, has water views on both sides.
Private pool for the use of Golf Pointe residents only.
Palm Aire tennis.
Your private lake is closed to the public and stunning from all living areas
The spacious living room.
Dining area, with pass through from kitchen and a view of the lake.
Cooks kitchen with new appliances. Turn-key stocked, if rented furnished.
The private courtyard features climbing rose, Meyer lemon tree and palms.
World class golf, at your doorstep.
Sarasota, truly the jewel of the west coast of Florida.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 28, 2013